HubSpot for Nonprofits

katelesniak
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to HubSpot for Nonprofits!

👋🏽 Welcome to the HubSpot Community for Nonprofits! We created this community board for the amazing folks in our nonprofit network to share challenges, find solutions, and connect with each other. 

Fun fact: More than 3,500 nonprofits around the globe use HubSpots tools to drive audience growth, cultivate new leads, and scale your impact—and that list is only growing.

If you don’t already know: HubSpot created its official HubSpot for Nonprofits program, where eligible nonprofits save 40% annually on our products. As we continue to invest in nonprofits leveraging HubSpot, you’ll see resources and updates roll out here. Even better? We find that some of the 🔥 tips and best practices come from nonprofits and solutions partners innovating on the platform and sharing tips, tools, and insights. We can’t wait to hear what’s on your mind. 

Welcome! We’re so glad you’re here. Here are three quick steps to get the most out of our community:

1. Participation is free: Sign up!
    When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation
    Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot nonprofit enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers
    Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your organization’s goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

2. Collaborate, discuss, build your impact!
    You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your organization’s goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

3. Contribute ideas
    Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

Introduce yourself below and join the discussion! Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide.

8 Replies 8
KSenette4
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi Nonprofit Community!

My name is Karen and I work with a Hubspot Platinum Partner Agency that focuses on helping nonprofit enhance their digital marketing + donor management efforts by using Hubspot. Hubspot is the most powerful platform that an organization can use and it's secret weapons are the customization options and integrations with software that you already use. There are a lot of tools out there and none are one-size-fits-all. We wrote about some ideas you can consider as you build your nonprofit tech stack.

I hope to contribute to this community by helping answer questions and being supportive in any way that I can. Our team is making tutorials that are Hubspot + Nonprofit specific as we speak, so if there is something you want to see in platform feel free to send suggestions 😁 

Happy Holidays!

Karen HubSpot Forum Footer.png

twengler
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Idea: Here's how we configure HubSpot to manage Investors / Donors. We deploy this model all the time for economoic development organizations and it can work for anyone.   https://youtu.be/tsSLW3ECflQ

twengler

To apply for the program, my clients are being sent to Tech Soup... What do I need to tell my clients to have in their hands before getting into the tech soup application?  Thanks, Tom... HubSpot Platinum Partner. 

0 Upvotes
katelesniak
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@twengler welcome and thanks for the question! To complete the Tech Soup verification process, nonprofits will need their EIN and 501c3 or similar type documentation. Let us know if you have other Qs -- we're here to support.

0 Upvotes
twengler

I am sending someone to apply right now.. will do this with them and report back on any issues.

twengler

Have you tried to walk through the process from  the online application to tech soup approval? It's worth testing out - it's not a super clean process on the Tech Soup side. Happy to do this with you via zoom.

Lyndon

Hey everyone, happy to be here. 

I'm new to the community page but very excited for the HubSpot for Non-Profits community.

I'm coming out of the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago to be exact so my first and obvious question would be: Would there be any consideration to opening up the HubSpot for Non-Profits special pricing to countries outside of the US and Canada?

This would be a huge opportunity for HubSpot and for some of the major NGOs we have in our region. 

katelesniak
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@Lyndon 👋🏻welcome to the community and thanks for the question! Yes, we're working on expanding nonprofit special pricing beyond the US and Canada. In the meantime, you can stay up to date on availability and program updates by signing up for our newsletter or reaching out to nonprofits@hubspot.com with more specific questions on your program or region.