HubSpot for Nonprofits

XtraMath
Mitglied

Unable to apply for nonprofit discount

lösung

I appear to be running into a bug in HubSpots process for applying for the nonprofit discount. After clicking "Apply Now" at hubspot.com/nonprofits I'm directed to log in. After logging in all I see is a blank page under the HubSpot navigation header. I spent forty minutes in chat yesterday without a solution and was referred here to the HubSpot Community. I've tried logging in using two different super administrator accounts, in Chrome, Safari, and Edge, in regular and incognito modes, on a Mac and on Windows and always get the same result. Buttons appear on the screen for a fraction of a second before they disappear leaving me with a blank screen. We want to give HubSpot our money. Any help getting this sorted out would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
katelesniak
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

@XtraMath thanks for surfacing this issue—we've flagged for our team and will reach out directly to follow up on the details!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
katelesniak
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

@XtraMath thanks for surfacing this issue—we've flagged for our team and will reach out directly to follow up on the details!

0 Upvotes