HubSpot for Nonprofits

rganzer
参加者

Low Engagement base

Dears, how have you been?

I find myself into some deep doubt here, see I've got around 34k contact on my low engagement base, which means they don't even care to open my emails. They are not spammed or subscribed, simply, I can check they receive but do not open afterall.

I'd like to get some professional advices on what to do now? I've been trying different kinds of content to make it more attractive but still nothing. Also, I've tried a research via Whatsapp, to ask them what's wrong with my emails, if they like the content or not, if they would rather receive the information by another platform, but yet, haven't gotten so many replies on whatsapp.

It would be greatfull to know what every marketing expert would do on this case.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

0 いいね!
4件の返信
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Low Engagement base

Hey @rganzer - welcome to the Community, and thanks for your question!

I found a great thread where @Phil_Vallender has shared some great insights r.e. re-engaging contacts. Check it out here: How to re-engage disengaged contacts

Could you share more detail/context about your business/product/service, your target persona, and how you are currently conducting your inbound marketing strategy? 

0 いいね!
rganzer
参加者

Low Engagement base

Hi @roisinkirby

Thanks for sharing with me this helpful link, I'm sure this is gonna work out for me and for my company.

Well, here more details: I work at the Greenpeace, a worldwide company, an NGO which receives donation from the people, so we can fight to save the forest, wildlife and everything that breaths.

I belive this is such a challenge since we are not working here with a product or a service, and it's not something material that a person would receive in exchange to give them money, or donate.

At the moment, we are working on a workflow trying to get our mails more attractive, but it's been tough, I mean, some people are engaged and interested, but still don't open our emails.

So I believe that's very challenging, but we are opened to suggestions and advices 🙂

Thank you for your reply.

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Low Engagement base

Thanks for sharing such detail @rganzer!

Tagging a few of our HubSpot professors to share their knowledge and best practice tips r.e. lead nurturing and re-engagement strategies: @Champion@JorieMunroe@cbsembler

Here are some resources from our Academy and blogs that I hope will also be helpful:

1. The Email Campaign You Need to Clean Your List ... - HubSpot Blog
  2. How to Use Email to Re-Engage Sleepy Subscribers - HubSpot Blog
  3. How to Run a Lean, Mean, Nonprofit Marketing Machine - HubSpot Blog

@quantum@NorberDR, also manage non-profit inbound efforts with HubSpot - do you have any experience/expertise to lend?

rganzer
参加者

Low Engagement base

Dear @roisinkirby

Thank you for sharing all those links, I'm sure all the devices found there are gonna help us out.

By now, I don't count with many activities since we are testing many ways right now to get our "customers" involved with our actions. But I'll be happy to share here our further results as we get it by applying those tactics found on those helpful links of hubspot.

Once again thanks.

Best.

0 いいね!