HubSpot for Nonprofits

EDeFigueiredo
メンバー

Implementation Partner?

Hi, 

I'm looking for a consultant/contractor to help us get out Hubspot instance functioning more effectively, specifically for our fundraising ('deals') reporting and KPI tracking/management. Looking at the hubspot partner list was a bit overwhelming. Any recs on where or how to start?

3件の返信
StjepanGrcic
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Implementation Partner?

Hi @EDeFigueiredo 

We regularly consult nonprofits on questions like: Do you need a best-in-class system, or an industry-specific platform? What type of integrations will you require? What, exactly, do you need your system to do? We get these questions so much that Lead Strategist Mandy wrote a guide about it!

We are passionate about the environment, human rights, and social justice and have worked with some amazing organizations worldwide, including groups working for racial justice in Oregon, gorilla conservation in Uganda, and indigenous rights on Navajo Nation.

Let me know if you want to chat more on how we can help you solve your issues. 
Kind regards

MrJustinGivens
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner

Implementation Partner?

Hey @EDeFigueiredo

We've worked with hundreds of nonprofits and helped them understand, analyze, make better decisions off their data. Either be in HubSpot or Google Analytics. 

I'd like to offer a free 45-minute chat to see where you're struggling and where you specifically need help.

Here's my link to schedule some time.

SFreitas
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

Implementation Partner?

Hello! We are excited to support you in this process. The director of our program, Julia Ford, would be happy to meet with you to provide assistance and you can grab some time on her calendar using this link: ​​https://meetings.hubspot.com/juford

0 いいね!