HubSpot for Nonprofits

abbeypiazza
Participante

HubSpot and New/Mode: Integrated Toolbox to Turn your Supporters into Advocates

Hi everyone! New/Mode is new here, thanks for having us. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about the great work that is happening here. 

New/Mode recently partnered with HubSpot. New/Mode is a digital advocacy platform that puts everyday supporters in touch with key decision-makers with a click of a button. Organizations like Amnesty International, Greenpeace Canada, Color of Change, and Indivisible are using New/Mode to turn engaged supporters into advocates and achieve tangible wins for their communities.

New/Mode's native HubSpot integration will allow nonprofits to access enhanced digital advocacy tools (call, phone, tweet, fax, email, petition and letter to the editor) to drive impact and results for your cause or campaign. The contact information gathered through actions on New/Mode easily syncs to HubSpot. From there you can organize supporters, grow a community, and nurture a dedicated group of supporters into advocates, volunteers and donors! 

Our recent webinar with HubSpot dives into details on how we work together to offer best-in-class engagement tools, as well as how—through a case study from Greenpeace Canada—campaigners are turning engagement into impact using both tools. Check out the recording here.

Ready to explore the integration? Visit our marketplace app listing here.

Thank you for including New/Mode into the HubSpot Nonprofit community. If you have any questions for me please share them here and I will respond in the thread!

Happy campaigning 🙂 

4 Respostas 4
danmoyle
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

Looks very interesting! Thanks for sharing @abbeypiazza ! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Avaliação positiva
abbeypiazza
Participante

Thank you Dan, I appreciate it! 

katelesniak
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

Thanks for sharing this post, @abbeypiazza! I definitely want to encourage anyone with questions to drop thoughts in the thread, the folks at New/Mode are a wealth of information on both this fantastic integration as well as organizing across digital. Cheers!

abbeypiazza
Participante

Thanks kate! I look forward to connecting with the community and talking campaigning! 

0 Avaliação positiva