HubSpot for Nonprofits

agaved
参加者

Can I import past meetings in Hubspot from a CSV file?

解決

I work in a nonprofit organization supporting Brazilian microentrepreneurs and I am migrating our custom made CRM to Hubspot.

Every entrepreneur is now a contact in Hubspot, and I would like to store our past visits to them as meetings.

I couldn't find a way to mass import this kind of data, though. Is there a way?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @agaved,

At this stage it's not possible to import past meetings, unfortunately. You could however import these past meetings as notes with a timestamp which would, at least for documentation purposes, would be virtually the same in HubSpot. It would show on the timeline view of a contact in a very similar way.

To import notes, you have to set up your import files in a certain way. Essentially, HubSpot needs to be able to match a contact to an activity since both are considered separate objects. The easiest way to understand this is to look at these import sample files.

(While the calendar integration with Outlook or Google Calendar seems like an option, it will only sync meetings starting with the time of the integration.)

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @agaved,

The option to import meetings is being rolled out at the moment 🙂

karstenkoehler_0-1667406366410.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SMullin
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten - Would you be able to point me to a sample file for importing meetings please?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @agaved,

At this stage it's not possible to import past meetings, unfortunately. You could however import these past meetings as notes with a timestamp which would, at least for documentation purposes, would be virtually the same in HubSpot. It would show on the timeline view of a contact in a very similar way.

To import notes, you have to set up your import files in a certain way. Essentially, HubSpot needs to be able to match a contact to an activity since both are considered separate objects. The easiest way to understand this is to look at these import sample files.

(While the calendar integration with Outlook or Google Calendar seems like an option, it will only sync meetings starting with the time of the integration.)

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!