HubSpot for Nonprofits

KSenette4
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Automating Donor Engagement with Hubspot (ideas included!)

I like to say that the Hubspot workflow tool is like hiring an extra set of hands on your team. With the many hats nonprofit pros are wearing, we know how important it is to save time and get rid of manual tasks.

If you are a Hubspot user that is looking for some automation ideas that are nonprofit specific, then look no further.

Here is a 5 step guide to automating and personlizing donor engagement using Hubspot.

The first step is a must! 😎

Does anyone have similar automations set up to nurture your donors? I am eager to hear how you are using Hubspot!

Karen HubSpot Forum Footer.png

3 Respuestas 3
danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Nice work on this helpful resource @KSenette4! That donor engagement, especially with the right segmentation/contesxt, is critical. High five!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
JPanama
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

Hi @KSenette4

Thank you for your post, what a treat to see so many ideas worked through so completely and thoughtfully. Calculated properties, scoring, smart content, and personalisation tokens all orchestrated by Workflows, talk about maximizing value! I'll recommend this to anybody who will listen! 

Best, 
Joe (HubSpot Moderator)

KSenette4

@JPanama thank you so much for the kind words! I hope that other Hubspot users (or folks thinking about taking the leap) can find some value in this resource as well.

Hubspot is such a great tool for NPOs! 

0 Me gusta