HubSpot Marketing

rsall

marketing careers

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ranveer, and I'm looking for some help  in finding job opportunities within the marketing sector. Currently, I work part-time in a health store, but I'm eager to transition into the marketing sector. I'm unsure if anyone can offer guidance or point me in the right direction.

Kind regards

Ranveer

6 Replies 6
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

marketing careers

Hi @rsall I highly recommend working on certifications from HubSpot Academy, it's a great way to demonstrate your knowledge in marketing.

Best of luck with your journey into marketing!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
rsall

marketing careers

Hi 

Thank you for your message.I have completed a course in digital marketing already.I just need some help in how i can get work .

Jnix284

marketing careers

@rsall It's important that you can demonstrate your skills, having a portfolio website or visual examples to share your results will help set you apart from other applicants.

You can build a free website using HubSpot CMS pretty easily if you don't already have one.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
rsall

marketing careers

Thanks you for pointing out what is important .To be honest I do have skills that other applicants don't have and to be fair it not all about building a portfolios and website .i have created visuals through canva.

thank you for the offer of building a website on hubspot

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

marketing careers

@rsall it's not about building the website, it's about showing off what you have -the portfolio website is a place where you can share the visuals you created with canva and other examples of your work. 

The website itself can be built with a free theme, it's not about building the website, rather creating a home to build a brand for yourself.

0 Upvotes
rsall

marketing careers

Thank you for your response.