HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Your Favorite Marketing Reports!

Website data, or traffic data, show you trends in your visitors' browsing behavior. In HubSpot, this type of data is found in various analytics tools and report types.

Which reports do you find yourself going back through month-to-month? Which ones help you showcase the value of your marketing efforts to your stakeholders?

Pro-tip: As you build up the number of resources you offer, attributing the conversion to a specific touchpoint or multiple touchpoints can be challenging. Attribution models are a great solution.

Start off by building contact create attribution reports to track which content is converting visitors into leads. Double down on what’s working and explore where you could further optimize your content.

*To learn more about this, check out the Analyzing Your Website Performance in the HubSpot CMS lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

32 Replies 32
DNarvaezN

Currently in our consulting firm Narviz Ecommerce  for all our marketing and SEO positioning campaigns we use SEM Rush to see the traffic of our keywords and that of our competitors Although Ubbersuggest did not seem so relevant to us, it tracks the growth of keywords very well and with its AI tools we also create new content Likewise, Google Search Console to measure all impressions, traffic and new keywords identified. finally Screaming Frog to have a complete mapping of our websites

0 Upvotes
jrjenkins
Participant

where they came from; time on page - and the next few clicks.  If form fill, what pages did they visit before filling out the form?

0 Upvotes
ANJUSHA_97

The time I spend on the page usually tells me which pages perform best or which content keeps them on that particular page.

0 Upvotes
CStrebel

Time spent on page usally tells me what pages are preforming the best, or which content is keeping them on that particular page.

0 Upvotes
AMarkham

I think the time that I have spent on Hub Spot can help me with all of these new details about the website and help create my website even more!

bedison

Time spent on page! and Relevance. Usually those two give me a pretty clear vision of the content. 

0 Upvotes
CMcQuilk
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

I'm old school (and an engineer); I have a spreadsheet where I track sessions, av time on site, bounce rate, traffic source, top pages and top blog content each month.  Twice a year we do intensive reporting with campaigns, forms, contacts and more.

RPeres
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Most frequented pages and time spent on page.

0 Upvotes
SMiller228
Participant

Despite the inumerable options for reporting, we still rely heavily on the most frequently visited pages to reinforce to our clients where we need to continue to build better content. Sometimes the most routine content is what customers are clamoring for: hours of operation, how to get a quote, what a project includes, etc... Armed with this information we map out way to continuously improve the content.

Sebs17

Hay muchas formas de analizar el Seo en una pagina,pero las que son mas relevantes son Hubspot Analytics o Google Analytics 

0 Upvotes
CMottl

There are a variety of tools to use when analyzing SEO and website pages. It really just depends on what the goals are, or what updates need to happen to improve authority within SEO. HubSpot Analytics and Google Analytics are great to compare and see what edits they are requesting improvement from. 

AZorz
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

I use Analytics, Ahrefs, and Semrush on a monthly basis where I track the number of unique pages, number of unique visitors, goal conversions and on Ahrefs, I track all from backlink acquisitions to organic traffic, organic growth, and keywords ranking positions. 

KrishThomassen
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Time spent on page, relevance

CMikus

Cost of acquisition/Lifetime value ++

SPearce

Analyzing numbers like ad spend and lead cost. Google sheets, put formulas in. 

KCrosby1

Shopify's Marketing source analytics along with the dashboard as a whole. 

JUken
Contributor

Thanks

JZuloaga
Participant

At Serendipia.    we use daily hotjar, semrush and google search console reports for our custom made projects yet since using the Hubspot CMS we also got to check now daily the Hubspot Marketing Dashboard which is quite complete as well. 

MPearson
Participant

HubSpot marketing dashboard, Google Analytics, HotJar, Moz reports on SEO.

vasilestoica
Contributor

0 Upvotes