HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Your Favorite Marketing Reports!

Website data, or traffic data, show you trends in your visitors' browsing behavior. In HubSpot, this type of data is found in various analytics tools and report types.

Which reports do you find yourself going back through month-to-month? Which ones help you showcase the value of your marketing efforts to your stakeholders?

Pro-tip: As you build up the number of resources you offer, attributing the conversion to a specific touchpoint or multiple touchpoints can be challenging. Attribution models are a great solution.

Start off by building contact create attribution reports to track which content is converting visitors into leads. Double down on what’s working and explore where you could further optimize your content.

*To learn more about this, check out the Analyzing Your Website Performance in the HubSpot CMS lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

32 Replies 32
HGillman

Hubspot marketing dashboard and google analytics

0 Upvotes
JacksonGoodin
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

The hubspot marketing dashboard.

0 Upvotes
MiaKatz
Participant

The marketing dashboard is great. We use it for reporting on blogs, emails, website traffic, forms, chat bots and more. I just wish we could get a little more Google intel from them. I'm sure that's a Google thing!

0 Upvotes
Uyenvu
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

I have not tried much of the Dashboard from Hubspot but Google Analystic is very organize and easy to understand.

0 Upvotes
NDieuAi
Contributor

We are just getting started with marketing attribution, but so far I have leaned heavily on the sales waterfall reports that show the relationship between site traffic, new leads, and MQLs/SQLs.

KRencurrel

any and all dashboards 

0 Upvotes
Sydneylyn97

google anylitics and the dashboard on hubspot

0 Upvotes
BFlynn3
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

The marketing metrics that I review are based on emails we send.  I am looking at areas like open rates, click rates and unsubscribe rates.  

KLinette

We have a waterfall that I continually break down using UTMs and compare the results to my goals. Typically I look at conversions and leads, but as we move further away from a campaign I start to look more at opps, pipeline, and wins. 

AndreaBeckStout
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

To be honest, I still default most often to Google Analytics instead of HubSpot's web analytics reporting, but that's mostly because I'm a creature of habit.  I'm trying to get up to speed on the latter now, of course.

Ultimately, I care mostly about satisfying ROI expectations while maximizing profit.  Naturally, I try to juice my organic traffic as much as possible and get returning visitors for free or as cheaply as possible for that reason.  This also means that I focus on conversion rates and the page funnels upstream of that lead capture or purchase, depending on the context/ client business model.  In the interest of not writing a novel, I will say that I have not yet fully explored the full potential of HubSpot reporting.  I find myself doing a lot of this manually or with the aid of clients' enterprise BI teams, and I look forward to seeing more in-depth what HubSpot can do.  

CarlScorer

trends but no insights, looking for metrics on product analytics not trageting marketing attribution

AndreaStar
Contributor

We are just getting started with marketing attribution, but so far I have leaned heavily on the sales waterfall reports that show the relationship between site traffic, new leads, and MQLs/SQLs.