HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

Which reports are currently on your marketing dashboards?

The exact marketing reports you use will vary depending on the type of data you’re reviewing and the purpose of each report. They can assess where your traffic and leads are coming from, what content they interacted with, if and when they converted, and how long it took for them to become a customer.

With this in mind:

• Which reports are you currently using on your HubSpot Marketing dashboards?
    • Bonus: Are you using more than one marketing dashboard?
  • Are there reports in the HubSpot reporting library you've found particularly helpful?
  • Which custom reports have you recently build that you're really proud of?

I'd love to hear all about it below! 

59件の返信
INicar
メンバー

I use the dashboards all the time, but most recently, I have one with all the activity from a specific enterprise account so I can take a deeper dive into that account. I have the Recent Conversions, Contacts Original Sources, Lifecycle Contacts Overtime, Social Media Clicks, Email Contact Engagement, Marketing Email Opens and the Target Contacts Landing Page Visits. This gives me a great overview of the health of this account.

0 いいね!
KPiorkowski
メンバー

I am just starting my Hubspot journey! 

0 いいね!
BDas2
メンバー

In the Fashion industry, I have seen huge markets, reactions, and trends. However, in analytic competition is very high which is price competition. If I start a new business  I will have to spend lots of money for 6 to 12  months to give cheap price offer discounts for engaging people. Then we can get market as hubspot anlytics says. 

0 いいね!
Ifeanyi
参加者

Simple and Custom

0 いいね!
em1ly
メンバー

Comparing channel conversions

Digital marketing

Landing page

0 いいね!
oashley5
メンバー

I am just now starting my HubSpot journey! I am excited to learn more about reports in digital marketing, email marketing, sales, etc.!

0 いいね!
mksmith5
メンバー

chat conversations by URL

email conversation totals

landing page total views

0 いいね!
NGupta5
メンバー

Traffic, Channelwise traffic, Bounce by each Channel, revenue by each channel.

0 いいね!
AbdulQadir482
メンバー

the traffic, visitors and keywords 

0 いいね!
JScott89
参加者

With reports on multiple dashboards, we're tracking:

• Campaign Performance: Sends, Opens, CTR, Bounce, and Unsubs. as well as top-performing emails within each campaign. I've sorted these reports into simple graphs to quickly spotlight trends from the last 24HR up to YTD. 
    • This is monitoring Marketing Campaigns, Sequences, and Newsletter Subscriptions
  • Ad Performance: Ads are analyzed for spend and conversion. For spend, we look at the total amount, cost per click, cost per contact, and correlations to the campaign or ad platform. For conversion, we are measuring impressions > clicks > submissions (leads) > deals won (volume and revenue). 
  • Web Performance:: Traffic (sessions), Sources, Pages (Landing and others), UTM Parameters, Device types, and, Location. I'm also measuring lead capture (CTAs and forms). 

My favorite HubSpot templates are:

• Active campaigns with most influenced contacts
  • Website visit, new contact, and customer totals by day

I'm honestly proud of all my dashboards. I love having detailed and granular views for myself and simple insightful dashboards for our C-suite. It's great that HubSpot allows for both and HubDB can manage any advanced needs.

monique-23
メンバー

I am underway reigistering my start-up so I have not interacted with any of the dashboards and am very aggresive to learn and incorparate them in my business.

0 いいね!
ASingh083
メンバー

We have enlightening reports in our Marketing Dashboard to monitor and improve different areas. Website traffic sources like sponsored advertisements, social media, organic search, and referrals are all broken down in Traffic Analytics. Reach out Conversion Over Time evaluates the success of lead magnets and call-to-actions (CTAs) by tracking visitor-to-lead and lead-to-customer conversions. The performance of landing pages is measured by views, submissions, and conversion rates. Email Performance tracks unsubscribe, click-through, and open rates to help improve email campaign strategy. Effective blog posts for traffic, engagement, and conversions are highlighted by Blog Performance. Social media strategy is guided by social media reports, which monitor engagement, clicks, and conversions. In order to optimize campaigns effectively, Campaign Performance offers a comprehensive perspective of marketing ROI.

Rubi-Lebovitch
投稿者

The breakdown of website traffic sources, evaluation of lead magnet and CTA success, and the detailed metrics for landing pages, email campaigns, blog posts, social media, and overall campaign performance provide a comprehensive view for optimization. It seems like your dashboard covers all the essential aspects for a well-rounded marketing strategy.

0 いいね!
Rubi-Lebovitch
投稿者

Our Marketing Dashboard features insightful reports to track and enhance various aspects. Traffic Analytics details website traffic sources, such as organic search, paid campaigns, referrals, and social media. Contact Conversion Over Time measures visitor-to-lead and lead-to-customer conversions, assessing the effectiveness of lead magnets and CTAs. Landing Page Performance evaluates views, submissions, and conversion rates. Email Performance monitors open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribe rates for email campaign strategy refinement. Blog Performance highlights impactful blog posts for traffic, engagement, and conversions. Social Media Reports track engagement, clicks, and conversions, guiding social media strategy. Campaign Performance provides a holistic view of marketing ROI for effective campaign optimization.

0 いいね!
LMousam
メンバー

I typically rely on the default dashboards, but I also create custom reports to monitor funnel progression and lead generation.
0 いいね!
KirstenS
メンバー

Cost of patient acquisition, lifetime value of patient 

0 いいね!
MAltiner
メンバー

simple and custom

0 いいね!
MAltiner
メンバー

I typically rely on the default dashboards, but I also create custom reports to monitor funnel progression and lead generation.

0 いいね!
ADoimo
メンバー

Absolutely! We've been making the most out of HubSpot's reporting tools to track our marketing performance and improve our campaigns. Here's a detailed rundown of what we have:

1. Reports on our Marketing Dashboard:

• Traffic Analytics: This allows us to see where our website traffic is coming from. We can break it down by source, such as organic search, paid campaigns, referrals, and social media.

• Contact Conversion Over Time: We're tracking how many visitors convert into leads and how many leads convert into customers. This helps in understanding the effectiveness of our lead magnets and CTAs.

• Landing Page Performance: Evaluates the effectiveness of our landing pages, in terms of views, submissions, and conversion rates.

• Email Performance: We monitor open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribe rates of our email campaigns. This is crucial for understanding engagement and refining our email marketing strategy.

• Blog Performance: Gives insights on which blog posts are driving traffic, engagement, and conversions.

• Social Media Reports: Monitor the engagement, clicks, and conversions from our social channels. This helps in refining our social media strategy.

• Campaign Performance: This offers a holistic view of our marketing campaigns, providing insights on which campaigns are delivering the best ROI.

2. Multiple Dashboards:

Yes, we have more than one marketing dashboard. While our primary dashboard gives us an overview of our marketing metrics, we have specialized dashboards for:

• Content Marketing: Focuses on blogs, ebooks, and other content pieces.

• Paid Ad Campaigns: Dedicated to our PPC campaigns, monitoring ad spend, conversions, and ROI.

• Social Media: Specifically for our various social channels, tracking engagement, reach, and conversions.

3. HubSpot Reporting Library Favorites:

• Attribution Report: This has been invaluable! It allows us to understand which touchpoints are driving conversions, helping us attribute revenue to different marketing activities.

• Sales Funnel Report: Understanding the journey from a visitor to a customer and pinpointing any drop-off points.

• Contact Lifecycle Stage Funnel: This lets us see how contacts move from one lifecycle stage to another.

4. Custom Reports We've Built Recently:

• Referral Source by Customer Lifecycle Stage: This report combines the source of the lead with their current lifecycle stage. It's been enlightening to see where our most engaged and high-value leads are coming from.

• Time to Conversion: By understanding how long it takes for a lead to convert into a customer, we've been able to refine our nurturing campaigns and improve our sales process.

It's been an exciting journey diving deep into HubSpot's reporting capabilities. The insights we gain from these reports directly influence our marketing decisions, helping us improve and refine our strategies continuously.

alexmarshall
メンバー

Marketing dashboards are a lifesaver for keeping tabs on the data that matters. I've recently come across some real hidden gems in using marketing dashboards. You can dive in deeper to get more info. It's like uncovering a treasure chest of insights that help us make smarter decisions. As for the reports I'm currently using on my HubSpot Marketing dashboard, it's all about tracking where our traffic and leads are coming from. Plus, I keep a close eye on which content resonates with our audience and, of course, conversion rates.

0 いいね!