CMS for Marketers

JorieMunroe
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

What makes a compelling blog post?

Blog posts enable you and your business to publish insights, thoughts, and stories on your website about any topic. They can help you boost brand awareness, credibility, conversions, and revenue. Most importantly, they can help you drive traffic to your website.

But take a moment and think about the last blog post you read. What made you want to read it? How did you feel after you finished? Did you make it to the end? What makes a blog post compelling and engaging?

Bonus points: Got a blog or blog post you keep returning to? Share it for the group in the comments below!

*To learn more about this, check out the Understanding Blogging in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

735件の返信
martapinov
参加者

Relevant!

0 いいね!
ADauksa
参加者

Seems similar to everyone else. A quick read that answers a specific question I had or challenge I am facing. As we are updating our blogs we are thinking of catchier titles, SEO, and what is in it for the reader.

eurorincon
メンバー

Relevant and problem solving post!

0 いいね!
Renae_Gregoire
メンバー

I appreciate blog posts that help me answer specific questions. For instance, I wanted to learn about how AI programs can learn to detect sarcasm. This blog post did a good job of introducing the topic and then carrying the reader (me!) through it by using headlines: https://towardsdatascience.com/sarcasm-detection-with-nlp-cbff1723f69a

JohnAceti
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

The level of value added by the blog, how applicable it is to the reader (which is why it's so important to tailor blog content to personas and journey stages!), and how easy it is to find the answers people are looking for

0 いいね!
SKjolby
参加者

be relevant and offer expert information

0 いいね!
NGalbraith
参加者

Relevance is key! Also readability. 

0 いいね!
ADubey
メンバー

For me, it's how quickly and simply it answered/addressed a question/issue I was looking to resolve.  Some of the best-written blogs are to the point and offer the most accurate and latest information.

idelgado
参加者

I think a blog post makes it interesting when it has useful information, and match the title. But also when it has a resume or conclusion at the end.

0 いいね!
ImmaSalmerón
参加者

The context needs to be relevant to your audience and must be written as if you are trying to solve the reader's main pains. The language used must be easy to understand and read and it must include relevant links, bullet points and images. The article should leave the reading wanting to know more so that he or she feels the need to get in touch with the author. 

0 いいね!
vanessaELabs
参加者

Content has to be relevant to your audience and offer data and insights that matter. It shouldn't be all about preaching about your brand and the sale. This blog gets organic views and decent time per page view even after more than a year its publishing date: https://blog.engagementlabs.com/four-industry-leaders-who-helped-us-pioneer-word-of-mouth-measuremen...

0 いいね!
briyanga
メンバー

Great content

0 いいね!
KJohnson10
メンバー

intriguing content 

0 いいね!
Alopez7721
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

How can we choose better blog topics?

0 いいね!
MAbuRamadan
メンバー

A blog post that tackles the target audience's problem or opportunity. It should be helpful and covers a specific aspect of the topic. Also, being SEO optimized makes it much easier for search engines and readers to find it.

0 いいね!
Mohammad-Naias
参加者

If we post with any topic that is related to people challenges and solutions, show the value,
Then it will blog post make the raed

0 いいね!
MBellomy
メンバー

Imagine a particular reader in mind while writing the blog can help personalize the content.

ddsuwayiro
参加者

a good blog must have a strong purpose.

0 いいね!
LHill1
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Know your audience, and you will be able to write a compelling blog! 

SRada
メンバー | Solutions Partner
メンバー | Solutions Partner

A blog post is worth reading when it addresses a person's real-time situations, challenges, problems, and goals. A relatable blog post that offers realistic solutions .

MPearson
参加者

Relevant content that shows a strong point of view and gives readers a chance to share coments. 

0 いいね!