HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Share your favorite form examples!

Without forms, marketers would have a tough time obtaining information on potential customers and tracking data regarding purchases, customer feedback, new leads, and survey responses. In a highly digital world, it’s hard to think of a successful business that doesn’t have at least one web form on its site.

Here’s an example of one of my favorite forms in the wild: Grubhub.

Grubhub uses a pop-up sign-up form, which eliminates distractions by darkening the background to bring the form into focus. Leads are asked for just three pieces of information that they can either fill out manually or automatically using their Facebook or Google account.

The key takeaway? Grubhub knows how to create an efficient and easy experience for its visitors.

What businesses do you think do a great job at getting visitors to sign up or Live their forms? What best practices do they employ? Share your experiences below!

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Forms in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

454 Replies 454
RKeesler

GrubHub

0 Upvotes
FKrantz

affirm

0 Upvotes
_itstherealr2

yes

0 Upvotes
CStevens2135

The best is Affirm! 

0 Upvotes
msheehan1

uber

0 Upvotes
TBlunt

I like the southwest contact form, as well as the Starbucks giftcard form

0 Upvotes
SNagirnak
Participant

Starbucks

0 Upvotes
dan_step

Uber

0 Upvotes
GenBiggs

0 Upvotes
PLuquePlaschk

duolingo

0 Upvotes
simonang2022

JBarajas0

I believe that another business that makes an efficient and easy experience for everyone who visits their cite or app would have to be GoPuff. They are so convinent when you are traveling and are at a hotel and need a persoal things or even snacks. I always order from them because they have so many things to choose from and they are fairly quick. 

0 Upvotes
alonso_udel12

1. Dropbox: Dropbox's signup form is designed to be quick and easy, with just a few fields to fill out and a clear value proposition that highlights the benefits of their service. They also use social proof, such as the number of users and positive reviews, to build trust and credibility with visitors.

2. Airbnb: Airbnb's signup form is optimized for mobile devices, with a simple and intuitive design that makes it easy to sign up and create a profile. They also use social login options, such as Facebook and Google, to reduce friction and make the signup process even faster.

3. Slack: Slack's signup form is designed to be fun and engaging, with a playful tone and whimsical illustrations that reflect their brand personality. They also use clear and concise labels, error messages, and tooltips to guide visitors through the process and reduce confusion.

0 Upvotes
KLiz
Participant

The Oatly page is very clever: https://www.oatly.com/en-gb/spam/sign-up

DVassell
Participant

I think design is very important so here are some lovely form designs https://wpforms.com/beautiful-contact-form-designs-you-can-steal/

0 Upvotes
EmskiOnHubSpot
Participant

I like Oatly's new spam campaign - https://www.oatly.com/en-gb/spam/sign-up

DJackson48
Participant

woot woot

EWilson38

We use formstack to create and embed customized forms on our sites. I love their templates for client intake, cancellation policy agreements, and change requests/order forms.

Briannapri

I think survey forms for restaurants are great for businesses. They all the business to see what they did well on and what they can improve on while also getting their customers information.

0 Upvotes
KJones0
Contributor

I like the Waze app's (https://www.waze.com/live-map/) ease of access of use by having a CTA button which says "Send to your phone." They also feature simple but useful, CTA buttons which send potential users to the App Store and Google Play to get the app from there. 

GDunn3

the Starbucks gift card was absolutely the best!

0 Upvotes