HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

Share your favorite form examples!

Without forms, marketers would have a tough time obtaining information on potential customers and tracking data regarding purchases, customer feedback, new leads, and survey responses. In a highly digital world, it’s hard to think of a successful business that doesn’t have at least one web form on its site.

Here’s an example of one of my favorite forms in the wild: Grubhub.

Grubhub uses a pop-up sign-up form, which eliminates distractions by darkening the background to bring the form into focus. Leads are asked for just three pieces of information that they can either fill out manually or automatically using their Facebook or Google account.

The key takeaway? Grubhub knows how to create an efficient and easy experience for its visitors.

What businesses do you think do a great job at getting visitors to sign up or Live their forms? What best practices do they employ? Share your experiences below!

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Forms in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

454件の返信
MRoelofs
メンバー

0 いいね!
sadirahmanbd
投稿者

sadirahmanbd_0-1670506941700.png

参加者

Love it!

0 いいね!
KTenove
参加者

Starbucks gift card example

0 いいね!
CHadley
メンバー

I liked the starbucks giftcard example and the layout of it.

bkmarketing
参加者

I haave seen some nicely design pop up forms on IT SaaS companies website, mainly those offerng certain discounts on implementation or migration servvices. The pop up form has he right number of fields and relevant image for greater impact. for starters, I think WP forms are best.

0 いいね!
IshaanaMCherian
メンバー

The Starbucks gift card form from the examples mentioned was starighforward, and easy to follow through for a consumer. I also liked how the layout showed how the message would be displayed as well, its these small details that make the difference as it shows that the brand is mindful, and takes care of its customers.

bkmarketing
参加者

If you are an IT company or managing marketing for an IT solutions company, some off the best pop up form ideas are

.  To offer a Free 30 Minutes consultation - "ERP Rescue in 30 Mins"

. PoC - 'Sign up for Free PoC'

.  Get 40% Of on licence fees

0 いいね!
rmuti
参加者

Amazon

0 いいね!
AhmedHasanHafiz
参加者

0 いいね!
FCrush
メンバー

Netflix - super easy and quick!

0 いいね!
MCastro84
メンバー

Amazon and eBay 

0 いいね!
PKumar842
メンバー

Ebay

0 いいね!
TGoon74
メンバー

I am a loyal customer of Dynamite clothing, so their CTA page makes filling out information easy as it auto-fills the data stored in my account. I like websites that offer auto-fill with Google or ones that do not ask so many questions so as not to take up so much of my time.

EInnes
メンバー

I like how Starbucks has a single-column form with the autofill option and only asks for four fields to be filled out. They keep it simple, so it is fast and easy.

cqburris
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

I love this form by Toptal: https://www.toptal.com/hire

They take you to a page that eliminates distractions by eliminating the navigation.  It also establishes credibility by showing logos of other companies who use them.  The elegant design is also very nice and inviting. 

JCholewa
参加者

I like Old Navy's! There is a main pop up form as soon as you enter their site to give information about their credit cards, and then as you exit that form, and scroll down when shopping, a full horizontal bottom bar comes up as well to show all their promotions. It is very smart!

0 いいね!
JMosher-Bruss
メンバー

I like BarkBox's submission form - it's detailed but easy to navigate, and it's use of language is fun, engaging and brand-appropriate. https://www.barkbox.com/subscribe/name

JenSharp
メンバー

Came here to say the same thing. They do a great job of collecting a lot of information but not making it feel like a chore.

0 いいね!
JuliaTong
投稿者

Simple forms with a minimalistic design are not overwhelming and easier for our customers to digest, hence a higher possibilliity of them to fill out the form.

AhmedHasanHafiz
参加者

Hootsuite 

0 いいね!