HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Share your favorite form examples!

Without forms, marketers would have a tough time obtaining information on potential customers and tracking data regarding purchases, customer feedback, new leads, and survey responses. In a highly digital world, it’s hard to think of a successful business that doesn’t have at least one web form on its site.

Here’s an example of one of my favorite forms in the wild: Grubhub.

Grubhub uses a pop-up sign-up form, which eliminates distractions by darkening the background to bring the form into focus. Leads are asked for just three pieces of information that they can either fill out manually or automatically using their Facebook or Google account.

The key takeaway? Grubhub knows how to create an efficient and easy experience for its visitors.

What businesses do you think do a great job at getting visitors to sign up or Live their forms? What best practices do they employ? Share your experiences below!

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Forms in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

472 Replies 472
AVoskanian

I would say Amazon or AirBnb is very convincing and does a wonderful job getting visitors to sign up or live their forms.

0 Upvotes
VKOKHANENKO

Amazon

Booking.com

Glovo 

Uber

0 Upvotes
YAnfoqa

Simplicity is the key to attarct people and let them fill the form easily, that why i like contact Form as its easy and simple also dosent take so much time.

0 Upvotes
zahidul
Participant

Airbnb

0 Upvotes
MBasheerp

Mailchimp's Newsletter Sign-Up Form: Mailchimp's form is visually appealing with its use of color and branding. They also offer a preview of the newsletter content, enticing users to subscribe.

Vojin
Participant

Airbnb is probably the best example of everything a form should be.

1. Extremely straightforward.

2. Making you closer to your goal by giving you a rough estimation on your potential revenue based on geo-localisation.

3. Easy to fill providing three crucial aspects of your listing while also respecting the law of three (the number of items we can quickly recall in short-term memory is three or four “chunks” of information).

0 Upvotes
RMagdy
Participant

I think I would love to share the worst form is my university course reflection form , too long , time consuming nothing about it seems exciting , it takes five minutes to ill but it feels like 30 minutes

0 Upvotes
SFahim0

Share your favorite form examples!2024

0 Upvotes
Singhjsa

Amazo forms are too easy too fill

0 Upvotes
OBunyula

Definitely HubSpot!

1. They offer valuable stuff like e-books and webinars for free, but you have to fill out a form to get them.
  2. Their forms are short and don't ask for too much info, which makes it easy for people to sign up.
  3. They write persuasive messages that highlight the benefits of what you're getting when you fill out the form.
0 Upvotes
KDutcher2
Participant

Id say any that uses Facebook or another platform because everything requires a password and info nowdays

0 Upvotes
AEspinoza4

YouTube has a great strategy to popup their forms. 

0 Upvotes
TKrutilek

Netflix has an easy and quick to use online form.

0 Upvotes
MSells
Participant

I love the starbucks forms and spotify forms. 

0 Upvotes
LVu67

Absolutely, forms play a critical role in the digital marketing landscape, serving as essential tools for lead generation and customer engagement. One of my favorite forms comes from Airbnb. Their registration form strikes a perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality. Like Grubhub, Airbnb minimizes user effort by offering sign-up options via Facebook or Google, in addition to the traditional email sign-up. What sets Airbnb apart is how they incorporate visually appealing elements and a clear value proposition directly into the form. Users immediately understand the benefits of signing up, from accessing unique accommodations to experiencing new travel opportunities. Airbnb's approach to form design not only enhances the user experience but also effectively supports their brand promise of unique and personalized travel experiences.

0 Upvotes
Mustapha-ah
Participant

Google forms

0 Upvotes
Rachel_F

Netflix is my favorite

0 Upvotes
ALe98