HubSpot Marketing

elraaxho
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Publish Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads and LinkedIn Ads from HubSpot

Hi!

What´s your take on pros and cons publishing ads from HubSpot instead of directly from Google, Instagram and Linkedin Ads? 

Anyone solved the problem as well with @ people publishing from HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Hi there!

I also would have the agree with Jonno. The convenience of having only to learn one ads system that works with a majority of the stuff you need is invaluable, especially if you just need something that works.

I think the only downside however, is that certain platforms will have different options and different functionalities within their own platforms that HubSpot may not offer.

Having to only have to use one platform is definitely a main advantage here.

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hi there and thanks for tagging me. 

I think for relatively junior marketers, or say small business owners without much experience using the different ad channels and interfaces - the user experience of creating ad campaigns directly in Hubspot might be easier to navigate. Especially if initial integration and set up done properly so that conversion pixel, lead syncing, source attribution/ UTMs are sorted for you. Plus it is handy that you can easily create audiences from within Hubspot (e.g. list based or for retargeting / website visitors, etc)

Personally I favour using the native ad interfaces for building out paid campaigns - especially as some ad types may not be supported fully (yet) via Hubspot ad setup. 

Would be curious to hear thoughts from others. 

Cheers

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @elraaxho,

that's a great question, thank you for posting! 

I wanted to tag a couple of other ads experts to get their opinion: 

Hi @Daniel_Bleich@Jonno_Price@NicoleSengers@KTownsend@NFurness@DavidDennison, any thoughts you would like to share with the Community on this matter? Thank you!

Cheers

Mia,

Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings