HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1,219 Replies 1,219
Narendharan

Hi there! 
I have previously worked in a fitness industry as social media co-ordinator and currently pursuing my Digital and content marketing Program in York University In Toronto,Canada.The biggest marketing superpower I consider for myself is adding value to the consumers in a creative way which turns a one time customer into a long term customer.

0 Upvotes
KGunther1

I am brand new at this, I left my 9-5 job to attempt to start an affiliate marketing co online from home but once i begain my research I decided to learn everything i can about digital marketing as a whole so that i can offer marketing services as well as partner with marketing companys and apps that i feel are benificial in the marketing. I have a BA in Applied Behavioral Analysis and a Associate in fine Arts which I hope will be benificial in the industry as well. Currently I am a party of one and have extreamly limited funds to invest but lots of time, willingness and effort. 

0 Upvotes
BrendaNguyen

Hello,

My name is Brenda from Vietnam. I am managing a travel agency and expect to learn a lot from Hubspot community!

0 Upvotes
KyleAmerman

Greetings everyone. My name is Kyle and I am coming back to Marketing and hubspot after a 7-9 year detour in my career. Hubspot is has grown so far and I am excited to get a deeper understanding of how to use HubSpot for my Marketing needs. I am the Marketing Coordinator/Director, and I have a lot of work to do. Here we go!

0 Upvotes
AAgrawal43

Hey, This is Anmol, I have experience in video editing and content creation in journalism and news and I am doing te content marketing course to expand my understanding on forming a content strategy for B2B or B2C. Any help and suggestions are appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
UEzinne

• Hi, my name is Ezinne. I work with a QSR company as an Assistant Manager for two years now. I am here to connect and also learn new marketing options for  proper implementations. 
0 Upvotes
CMåk

greetings 

0 Upvotes
MdRizwan
Participant

Hello Everyone i am Md Rizwan I am working at Airtel as Assistent Manager for B2B Corporate Sale in Bangalore Location for past 2 years  I am here to make network and learn new marketing trends 

0 Upvotes
HBaishya
Participant

Hi there everyone! I am Himashish, I have worked in brand marketing for years now. Doing my masters in Marketing to link up the understanding with the practical applications. Hopefully learn a lot more from here. 

AYimam

Hello everyone, I'm Ahmed Assen. I have an academic with marketing management general. I'm working as a marketing expansion at trade bureau in a trade and market sector. currently I'm looking forward for new job opportunities at different job types.

NamanBoruah

Hi everyone, I am Naman. MBA student with a background in Business Development, Currently looking for job opportunities in and around UAE and looking forward to improving my knowledge in the field of marketing.

SuPooh

Hi all - retaking certification as my co just in process of adopting Hubspot. This will transform our current marketing stack. I'm thrilled to be part of the journey. Although I've worked in marketing for 20+ years now, it's such a fast-paced industry, there is always more to learn!

EVICTOR1

Eyebami Victor 

0 Upvotes
SMV8siddu

Need 

0 Upvotes
CKUZNETSOV

Hi everyone, looking for ideas for microtargeting campaigns for an e-commerce website for real estate agents. Offer a bear for everyone who's in a Pairs 😉

0 Upvotes
EVICTOR1

Yes 

0 Upvotes
EVICTOR1

Victor 

0 Upvotes
IVillarreal

Looking for a career change!!