HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1,150 Replies 1,150
SCarlisle
Participant

Hi everyone, I am Steven and I have worked in the events industry for the past 10 years. I changed roles in 2019 as we went into the global pandemic and the new company adopted HubSpot. I currently work on the strategy for our events and want to learn more about utlizing HubSpot for various campaigns. 

Uyenvu
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi all,

My name is Uyen. I work as Project Manager for a Communication & Marketing Agency in Sweden, we are HubSpot partner. I just joined the company about 3 weeks ago and I am just trying to learn my way to understand HubSpot, how to use it and so on.

0 Upvotes
GGB

Hello all! I'm a Senior Writer and Account Strategist with a digital marketing firm that strives to support companies doing good in the world. I specialize primarily in social media, email marketing, and key messaging. Eager to learn how to use HubSpot to strengthen our efforts, as well as our clients' marketing goals.

0 Upvotes
KValland
Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Kjersti and I am a digital marketer at a Norwegian consultant agency. looking forward to learn more about this universe

RBeaucher

Hello! I am a business systems analyst at a manufacturing company. I have been with this company for 7 years - 4 with Customer Service and 3 with IT. I am taking the courses to have a better understanding of Marketing processes.

0 Upvotes
DVoigt
Contributor

Hi guys, I'm a former web developer who wants to go "all in" on lead generation by learning inbound strategies and the latest lead generation technology. I'm just about done going through the Hubspot marketing courses and am now approaching the sales side.

0 Upvotes
pkiermeier

Hi everyone, I'm Director of Global Marketing Communications and Brand Management at Contentserv. We're providing a cloud-based Product Experience Platform to retailers and brand manufacturers to manage, enrich and share comprehensive product content across all channels.

I have been with the company for more than ten years and never had any chance to feel bored since we sail in a very fast-pacing and challenging market.

I have a very structured, strategic, and customer-centric mindset but also see myself as a pragmatic problem-solver.

I believe that a data-driven and highly automated approach as I experience it with HubSpot allows us to focus our skills and creativity towards creating an outstanding customer experience that works instead of losing time with all the nitty-gritty stuff.

I'm keen to learn everything about advanced inbound marketing strategies and creative campaign approaches in B2B.

0 Upvotes
BSW

Hello Mates!!

My name is Ben Micah.
I'm a digital marketer;
I create contents for organization, small business and individuals who wishes to grow with a social presence..
For your content marketing and growth tips for your brand, send me a feedback with the phrase "I need a social presence" on all my post so we can grow and rule the digital world together..

Thanks, Ben Micah!!
0 Upvotes
IreneCi
Participant

Hello Everyone, I am a digital marketing strategist for a music investment startup based in Luxembourg. Very excited to start thos journey with Hubspot to automate some process and get skilled with CRM! Cheers,

Palpasa

Hello Everone, I joined the study group today and looking forward to learn, grow and make connections. Cheers.

Palpasa

0 Upvotes
CeeCee
Participant

Hi, just finishing the marketing training in Hubspot

0 Upvotes
AndreaCleveland

Hi all,

I'm Andrea and I'm looking to upskill in the digital marketing space. I'm working with a home appliances company in product and brand management and I'm excited to learn more about HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
AmeliaH

Hello Everyone! I'm Amelia Hornsby, Marketing Manager for The HR Consultants, we help smaller businesses with their HR. I haven't used HubSpot for a few years so I'm looking forward to refreshing my knowledge here.

0 Upvotes
ShefaliNair

Hello Everyone! I am Shefali Nair and I am the Marketing Manager at Trip Support. It's an Online Travel Agency. I am looking forward to connecting and learning with you'll.

0 Upvotes
NDieuAi
Contributor

Hi Hubspot Comunity, I am a student of Danang University of Economics and I'm a e-commerce student. I'm super excited to learn and improve my knowledge through Hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
dtmktg24

Hi All, I am a marketing manager in a SaaS company. I'm super excited to learn everything about HubSpot and have started my first certification course "HubSpot Marketing Software". Look forward to connecting and learning with you!

0 Upvotes
BJoseph

Hello my name is Brandon Joseph I'm a begineer when it comes to digital marketing.  I want to get into the field of digital marketing. 

0 Upvotes
YMrukwa
Participant

Hi everyone, Yvonne here from virtualQ - a start up for Intelligent Waiting-loop and Call-back Services! I'm excited to learn more about Lead Generation with Hub Spot and sharing tips and tricks with this lovely community. 

Have a great day everyone!

0 Upvotes
JTare

Hello! My name is Jeegyassa I am Sr. Email Marketing Executive.

Want to learn all new things with Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
SAmatuzzo

Hi all! My name's Sam, I'm a Creative Project Manager on monthly webstream. I've been in video production for almost a decade and have been freelancing for a couple of years now. I've actually got no experience with marketing, but I've found that learning something new helps you grow, so I figured why not do some research! 😊

0 Upvotes
Emmaozofu

Hello Everyone,

My name is Emmanuel Emoezofu, a growth marketer at SeamlessHR. At SeamlessHR, we sell HR software solutions for organisations. I just joined the team this year, July 2021.
My marketing superpowers are paid advertising and lead generation

I am learning about UI/UX.

0 Upvotes