HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1,139 Replies 1,139
KiyuGarcia
Participant

Welcome to Hubspot Marketing Group!

• Lead Gen and Strategy Planning
  • Banking and Investments
  • Newly hired
  • Ability to adapt and learn new trends
  • marketing and sales and all about hubspot
0 Upvotes
Marce8419

Ciente

0 Upvotes
OAleksandrova
Participant

Hello evrybody ! I am thrilled to join HubSpot community. I am an enterpreneur in digital marketing. I am looking for impoving my digital skills with Hubspot and connect with passionate people.

AMJoseph

Hi everyone,
My name is Anisha. Currently pursuing online certification in digital marketing. I have 4 years of digital marketing experience. Currently engaged in online certification studies, exploring advanced SEO/SEM techniques, and refining content creation and email campaign management skills through self-study, live experiences and practical applications. Looking forward to know more about HubSpot tool & the community !

XZhang1

I'm in my first year of MBA program , I'm new one learning the hubspot

0 Upvotes
Nadiia_Dibrova

Hi everyone! 

My name is Nadiia Dibrova, I am Digital Marketing Coordinatior at ReUp Education.

I just joined the company and learning about the business model and all things ReUp. 

My marketing superpower is being able to master various CRM tools and become expert in the systems as well as leverage those systems to streamline processes and create meaningful outreach campaigns. 

My current leasure reading - What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (Haruki Murakami) and my self-development reading of the week is Contagious (Jonah Berger).

Looking forward to learn Hubspot and utilize it to its full potential 🙂 

ANJ9
Participant

Hi All,
I am Aditya Nath Jha. I am currently a Product Marketing Manager at CTA9
I recently joined my company and am just starting to learn the ropes. I work in the CRM industry now and previously worked for over a decade in Journalism and content creation. 
My marketing superpowers include explaining concepts in their bare-bones format in an easy-to-understand language. 
Right now I am trying to learn Hubspot Marketing and will try to finish all Hubspot certifications and understand the platform in and out within this week! 
Wish me luck yall!

Lanncruz
Participant

Hi Everyone! My name is Lindsay and I've been in the finance industry for 6 years.

I have a degree in Communication and I'm taking up a program in digital marketing to pursue my "first love" (marketing and PR) and working towards a career shift.

I consider connecting to people and clients as my marketing superpower. 

Wish me luck! 🤞

ABenchetrat
Participant

Awwww!

Best of luck but most importantly: Best of FUN! @Lanncruz 

AntwaunCodes

Hello Everyone I'm Antwaun

I am currently unemployed looking to start freelancing in the next few days. I want to focus on clients that use HubSpot so I am hoping to obtain the HubSpot Marketing Certification. 
My goal is to work as a freelancer while I build my own LMS for churches.
My marketing superpower is providing great service.

I am currently learning about all things Marketing Hub.

MAltiner

I'm working on my own start-up project, I want to learn marketing strategies in order to manage my own marketing needs. I plan to be more knowledgeable after I finish the course that Hubspot provides for people like me. 

0 Upvotes
JimmyD

Hi everyone!
I am a front-end Developer with interests in Marketing and sales. 
I'd like to become a HubSpot Marketing Expert. Please feel welcome to share any tips, feedback, and suggestions. 

0 Upvotes
Geale

Hi

I am abigeal from Nigeria

Am an aspirant of ogun state university 

I love and have passion for digital marketing so i decided to join the hubspot academy 

0 Upvotes
HK40

Hello Guys ,
Iam Hrithik from India , currently working with a real estate company, its been 1year since i have started here , I feel marketing is the best way to make connections and currently iam learning about differnt marketing tools .

0 Upvotes
MHebel
Participant

Hola, soy Melanie. Soy nueva en Hubspot y estoy realizando la certificación del software para una organización nonprofit

0 Upvotes
KWalker44

My name is Kat and I am an account manager for a cryptocurrency hosting and managed services company for the past almost 3 years. I am new to the field of marketing, and am looking forward to learning the basics from experts in this field as I move more towards a role in marketing in my current company.

0 Upvotes
KSandy

Hi I'm Kevin Sandy.

I was employed in the technical support, computer networking and tech tutoring field for 28 years.

I also have a tech company of 20 years that is going through a dry patch with no clients for the past 3 years. This is I've been trying to pivot into digital marketing and business productivity coaching for the past 10-12 years.

Presently I'm doing the HubSpot Digital Marketing course to try and upskill myself. This is the 6th course I'm doing over the past 10 years. I'm no longer employed outside the business, so I'm dioing all in the busness to genreate income for my family. 

Most of my marketing came from word of mouth, due the quality of my work and customer satisfaction. Since the business is waiting for cash-flow from paid clients I'm unable to do paid marketing or research for the past 3 years.

I hope I can be of help to someone here, even through its more like I need all the help I can get.

0 Upvotes
GLoiseau

Hello !

I am new to the HubSpot community.

I have founded an e-commerce brand (kazartt.com) and a marketing agency. I have been working with Hubspot competition during more than 10 years and now I am exploring new horizons 🙂

I have had the chance to work in many different industries : retail, travel, hospitality, finance, automotive, etc. And accross the globe as well !

Looking forward to know more about HubSpot tool and community !

ABenchetrat
Participant

Hey @GLoiseau Mais tu es belge! 
Moi aussi! C'est parce que je viens de voir la ceinture cornet de frites aux couleurs du drapeau. 

Quel est ton LinkedIn?

Est-ce que vous envoyer des ceintures aux USA (je vis a Los Angeles)?

GLoiseau

Hello !
Bel et bien belge oui 🙂 Accepté sur LinkedIn.

J'ai déjà envoyé des ceintures aux US oui. Mais c'est 20 euros les frais de transport. Ce qui reste raisonnable pour une si jolie ceinture 😄

Merci en tout cas !!! Et au plaisir d'échanger via LinkedIn

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bonjour @GLoiseau et @ABenchetrat,

Bienvenue dans le Groupe d'étude de Marketing!
Nous sommes ravis de vous avoir ici 🙂

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Je vous partage aussi le lien des actualités de la Communauté francophone qui peut vous intéresser !

Je vous attends sur la Communauté francophone pour échanger ou encore si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas, ça sera avec plaisir !

A bientôt !

Bonne journée !
Bérangère.

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!