HubSpot Marketing

Roynal
Contributeur

Must-Try Tools for Customer Segmentation in 2022

Customer segmentation is undebatably a success factor!

If you're not segmenting, then you're not converting. But, not all segmentation is equal. There are a multiplicity of those tools and contexts. 

Also, there are tools that are suitable for an enterprise and then there are tools that are suitable for small-medium businesses.

The most important of them all is the kind of segmentation. There is demographic segmentation and behavioral segmentation.  All of this helps in certain parts of the funnel. 

SaaS uniquely is dependent on contextual segmentation, which is where we, at Glance, come in. Needless to say, this is a fantastic enough subject that our team sought to cover the topic in detail here.

We dive into the 6 best customer segmentation tools on our blog including those of contextual segmentation. Pls, give our blog a read here.
4 Réponses
RJaglan
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Sounds amazing @Roynal, I wish you massive success with Glance 🚀🦄

Feel free to reach out to me for a virtual SaaS coffee session ( I will be glad 🤠). Always excited to meet new people who are doing amazing work in the SaaS industry.

P.S. 💚 from Berlin

0 Votes
RJaglan

Amazing article @Roynal 

Have you tried MixPanel for customer segmentation?

Try it, it's worth each penny 😎

And let me know your feedback after usage. All the leading SaaS Unicorns use MixPanel for product and segmentation.

0 Votes
Roynal
Contributeur

We source data from Mixpanel and it's one of our integrations.

BKnaepen
Membre

Hi Roynal, do you use the mixpanel API for this or how exactly do you do this now?

0 Votes