HubSpot Marketing

UAlasgarli

Increasing level of awareness in B2B market

Hi everyone! I just started to work on Hubspot marketing software and I need help to find recommendations for my marketing project that was assigned to me by the startup company I'm working for. We are trying to raise awareness in the B2B market, on the one hand, through targeted content in blogs and social media and, on the other, by drawing attention to ourselves through our presence at industry events. All these channels (website, blog, search engines, social media, press, events, ...) generate many touchpoints with potential customers and partners. I want to better exploit these data points to
analyze and optimize the effectiveness of our channels. 

So which metrics should I include in our marketing dashboard per channel and at what level of detail for our specific B2B case?

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @UAlasgarli. thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak

I think of multi-touch attrobution reporting as your need here. I know of a couple resources I go to for inspiration:

I think one important strategy to keep in mind as you start off is to think about campaigns as a HubSpot tool to help keep you holisticly organized with all of your content. A campaign can include blog posts, landing pages, social posts, static lists (contact imports from events) and even workflows you're using to nurture leads. 

I hope that helps get your mind working on what to plan for. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
jforte
Top Contributor

Thanks for the mention @MiaSrebrnjak  🙂

Hey @UAlasgarli  take a look at this article I've made A SaaS(sy) B2B attribution guide on Hubspot! (Level 01)  since you're at the begining of your journey it will be more than enough 🙂 in April I'll send the level 2 - I'll ping you as soon as I share it. Good luck and feel free to ping with any doubt about attribution!

José Forte - Hubspot ChampJosé Pedro Forte
RevOps Manager at Infraspeak

• Hubspot Champion User - 2019
• Marketing Hub Champion User - 2020
• +100 Hubspot Community Kudos - 2023
• Community Champion - 2023

Hubspot headaches? Let's turn Oh's into workflows!

Let's Connect !
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @UAlasgarli

that's a very interesting topic! 

I wanted to ask a couple of I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter: 

hi @jforte@danmoyle@mike-ward, do you have any tips for @UAlasgarli? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings