HubSpot Marketing

cchristiansen
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

HubSpot Marketing Study Group - New Group Members

Happy Monday everyone! Like many of the other Study Groups within the Community, we’ve added over 75 new members in the last month! 👏I’d like to welcome a few of the newest members to our HubSpot Marketing Study Group:

@WGao@Mahmoudalyamany@AGREENHUT@McMoxie@WDickerson@SSaha0@almectro@KAngelee@ameade19@LouiseGlover@AMitchley@sandervd@Jenny_Caffrey@Oussama1@JVelasquez@ConnectionJones@Thomson@DebashisDM@MSawyer@JScharpenberg 👋

My name is Chloe and I am the moderator for this Study Group. I am also a Customer Success Manager here at HubSpot and work from home in Oregon. 

If you haven’t already, I encourage you to check out the Get Started thread (pinned above). This includes resources and getting started tips. If you’re looking for an opportunity to network, check out the welcome thread, and feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of our Community. 

I want to make sure you all know your way around this Study Group and that you get the very most out of it. I would love to hear how you found the HubSpot Marketing Study Group and what you are looking to learn from the Study Group. 

Looking forward to learning from you all!

5 Respostas 5
J_Dubs3000
Participante

Hey Chloe - thanks for the welcome! I'm a newbie to Hubspot and running a marketing department, so I will likely have a lot of what used to be called dumb questions. Looking forward to emerging from ignorance one successful campaign at a time...!

0 Avaliação positiva
GTucker
Participante

Hello - I successfully completed the exam. But for the practical exercises, I don't have a Professional platform for my own business (only Starter). I have clients who have Professional and Enterprise? Could I 'borrow' their instances to do these exercises instead? I'd really like to have my certificate 🙂 

0 Avaliação positiva
MHam3
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hi!  Looking forward to learning more from the study group.

0 Avaliação positiva
AJones34
Membro

Hi and thank you.

0 Avaliação positiva
LouiseGlover
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

@cchristiansen 

Thank you for the warm welcome! Great to be part of this community!!