Content Hub for Marketers

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How well does your website serve its visitors?

Think about the saying, “People don’t buy a quarter-inch drill; they buy a quarter-inch hole.” This is a perfect example of the Jobs Theory in action. When someone purchases a drill, they’re hiring that drill to do the job of creating a hole in their wall.

What is the job people are hiring your website to do? How are you currently solving those needs? Keep in mind, your site may have several different “jobs.” Some people may be coming there to find out about your pricing, while others might want to speak with your sales team. Share your thoughts below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Fundamentals of a Great Website User Experience lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

88 Replies 88
NDieuAi
Contributor

nice website

0 Upvotes
MViramouttou

My website giving many oopertunity for the person those who are searching job 

0 Upvotes
AndreaStar
Contributor

The vast majority of our traffic is current customers logging in to access their curriculum. It can be hard to parse out potential customers from that traffic. The majority of our inbound marketing traffic are looking for curricula that will work for their community of learners. 

MPearson
Participant

Such an interesting question. In my opinion, the corporate website is the hub of the marketing engine.

0 Upvotes
RSetia

My website https://techblogcorner.com serves many needs of our visitors such as solving the problem related to SEO, digital marketing and Technology