HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

How often do you clean your contacts database?

We’re in a data-driven era, where datasets are shared between marketing, sales, and customer service teams to increase organizational effectiveness and facilitate alignment. When you have high levels of inconsistent data, it’s not just one team taking the hit. It’s everyone. The entire company. The fallout from that bad data extends to every corner of your business that the data touches. With that in mind, how often do you currently audit and clean your contacts database? Once a month? Every quarter? Once a year? What does the process look like? Share your thoughts and current schedule.

1.570 Respuestas 1.570
CMitchell76
Miembro

Annually.

0 Me gusta
SGanesan5
Miembro

Every year

0 Me gusta
RFoollee
Miembro

Once a year

0 Me gusta
RHudman
Participante

I would like to think quarterly, but monthly as we get more volume and activity. 

0 Me gusta
WolfStratt
Miembro

I believe once every 3 to 4 months would be the appropriate time for contact cleaning. It will also depend on the engagement rate of the campaigns. Most people will enter out of curiosity and possibly stop being engaged because they don't have the right motivation to stay there. 

0 Me gusta
ALe98
Miembro

We have to clean our contacts database quarterly. As cleaning our contacts database is essential for maintaining the accuracy, relevance, and effectiveness of our marketing and communication efforts in the future with the customers.

0 Me gusta
GHuffman
Participante

Not often. If I see inactivity maybe yearly I will.

0 Me gusta
HKhalil9
Miembro

the frequency with which I clean my contacts database varies. I typically aim to review and update my contacts every few months or so, especially if I notice changes in contact information or if I come across duplicates. However, I also try to maintain good data hygiene by promptly updating contacts whenever there's a change and regularly organizing and decluttering my contact list. Overall, I strive to strike a balance between keeping my contacts database accurate and ensuring that it remains manageable and up to date.

0 Me gusta
dhemrajani
Miembro

Regular database cleaning is crucial for maintaining data quality and effectiveness, and can be achieved through scheduled reviews, trigger events, automated processes, feedback mechanisms, and continuous improvement, with intervals ranging from monthly to annual.

0 Me gusta
KHuy
Miembro

Around quarterly, or at any point when a contact doesn't have current or future prospect in the company's marketing strategy.

0 Me gusta
caneja
Miembro

Regular database cleaning is essential for maintaining data quality and effectiveness. This can be done through scheduled reviews, trigger events, automated processes, feedback mechanisms, and continuous improvement. Regular reviews can be scheduled at monthly, quarterly, or annual intervals, depending on the volume of data and maintenance resources. Automated processes, such as email verification services and data cleansing algorithms, can be used to streamline cleaning tasks. Continuous monitoring and adjustments to cleaning schedules are crucial for maintaining data quality.

KHuy
Miembro

i think, Once a month is pretty good

0 Me gusta
PRenteria
Miembro

Quarterly.

0 Me gusta
JAttie
Miembro

Once a month is pretty good

0 Me gusta
CCibor
Miembro

Our company really prioritizes long-term relationships, so I think a yearly clean up might be more suited to our needs. 

0 Me gusta
Ifeanyi
Participante

In my opinion, every quater is ideal.

0 Me gusta
AWilliams918
Miembro

Quarterly. 

0 Me gusta
vikassharma
Participante

once a month for remove dupalicates
0 Me gusta
RGill0
Miembro

We clean quarterly. 

0 Me gusta
LT99
Miembro

You should clean your contacts database quarterly. Consider when contacts are engaged, and when they should be removed.

0 Me gusta