How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

257 Replies 257
MWood95

Establish goals & KPI's, quantify, and determine how will you measure results. Create marketing tasks to keep team organized and on target. Use social media and email scheduling tools.

0 Upvotes
mwil19
Participant

Ensure each campaign is set up correctly with the right assets added. Day to day I rely on content calendar also.

LNarayanan

I create projects in Hubspot and ensure each project has it's assets. 

We also use sharepoint and teams, with content specific folders so that the assets are centralized.

KCarroll3

my content calendar

0 Upvotes
MoussaMazouzi
Contributor

Participant

0 Upvotes
McelMaturgo
Participant

Everything work well if we calendar everything so that we can always look on those we need to work on and what are all the things we're done.

0 Upvotes
MTannerACT

i create projects in hubspot with my marketing campaigns and assign tasks to different members

Kmthoa

I put all my campaign in front of me in web analytics to be easier to see every time I needed 

0 Upvotes
JQuick

I keep my Marketing campaigns organized by creating projects in teamwork. This helps me stay on top of my priorities and allows me to shift if needed. Everything is laid out right in front of me. 

0 Upvotes
CMottl

I have several methods for staying organized. First, I have a daily planner that helps me think about what I have to get done that day, as well as what needs to be completed in the future. Then I have a white board of ideas and important dates that helps me remember, as well as reminders I set on my phone. As annoying and tedious as it may seem, important tasks and information can be easy to forget if not written down several times. In doing so you're cementing and prioritizing it in your head.

RGKimball

Check every week.

0 Upvotes
NDoyle
Participant

Marketing camaigns need to be well organised and managed well.

0 Upvotes
LSeidl

We currently use Asana as our Marketing/Project management tool. Creating a template with all the elements that go into a campaign is a great start. It's helpful to keep naming conventions consistent, also. That way tracking and analyzing will become effortless.

CRomashko
Participant

I loved using Asana! Especially the flying unicorn ;-).  I've used Wrike too which also can create templates, dashboards and reports that I can share with clients (internal or external).

0 Upvotes
JBibb
Participant

I like to organize by year and service offering. We use a nomenclature set up so we can keep track of these year over year.

0 Upvotes
DBienkowski

With a new marketing team, we are struggling with organization of managing campaigns. Will be looking at some resources to help.

ALucas5

Reviewing campaigns at the end of the year is a great for us to audit the campaigns we've run for clients.

0 Upvotes
CourtneyMurdock

Asana is a great tool to plan and keep track of campaigns but now that we have Hubspot, I am excited to use this tool!

0 Upvotes
MTravers

By being very specific for the types of campaigns and criteria associated with each campaign.

0 Upvotes
BHorn5

Start slow and see what works in your most realiable media first.  Then replicate in others.   Track everything in one place.   I've used Asana, Infusionsoft...and now Hubspot. 🙂 

0 Upvotes