HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Replies 534
ASeliškar
Participant

Content should be tagged. Ususally by type of product or service, then by type of customer, market, geographically, .... by any relevant criteria used to pinpoint the different facettes of the customers. Folderwise you divide the content by media or type of communication channel.  

0 Upvotes
MManisha5

organised and strategic

0 Upvotes
Denmark
Participant

Keep campaign assets organized, create a clear folder structure, use consistent naming conventions for files, track all assets in a spreadsheet, and if working with a team, use a shared platform like Google Drive or Dropbox.

0 Upvotes
jsophia

Many advances can be embraced to remain coordinated, and the accompanying would be a couple of something similar,

Allocating the errands to every individual plainly.
Preparing and utilizing the Schedule to plan content distributing and creation.
Put forth clear objectives.
Run routine keeps an eye on the proficiency of the arrangement, and make changes any place required.

0 Upvotes
EWilson38

The naming convention used for individual campaigns is very important. We break it down by channel, date, name of campaign, and segment.

For example, if I'm sending out a email campaign announcing registration for a new webinar to prospects, the naming convention would look like: EM_20230131_WebinarRegistration_Prospects.

If I'm building a workflow that will send several emails supporting the webinar within it, the naming convention would be: WF_20230131_WebinarRegistration_Prospects

Our company also has a shared folder that operates as our digital asset library that is accessible to anyone working a campaign.

MCox6

Great ideas form everyone.  I'm glad to see such great ideas that match the individual needs of our Hubspot sites.

0 Upvotes
cdegobbi13

I like to keep my campaign assets organized by a folder called Assets, then sub-folders for each type of asset (e.g., videos), then, if necessary, more sub-folders (e.g., company video, client testimonial video, etc.),

0 Upvotes
JHacker
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Having managed 50-100 clients in the past with various different campaigns, styles, etc, it takes a great deal of both organization & time management. Blocking your calendar to include time to manage, report, edit & action on the different campaigns helped me to great success in keeping all my clients organized, happy, and on track with their campaigns. Regularly touching base with clients as well letting them know how progress is going regularly helps not only keep them up to date but builds the necessary rapport with them to keep the business relationship alive and healthy. 

Swiff

Our marketing team has multiple people working on various campaigns at different stages each week. Therefore the best way to keep track of all the phases is by utilizing a project management tool, like Asana or Basecamp or Teamwork. Keeping calendars with task assignments helps organize the team and ensures everyone knows their role and can contribute to the campaigns' success.

MLittles

I keep campaign assets organized with a naming convention including date, campaign, campaign type, etc

tiffaliprandi

We create a campaign per each type of medium used - i.e email vs social media.  We use a naming convention that distinguished campaign types as well as date.

JCBenares
Participant

When creating your first campaign, you must first figure out the purpose of the campaign. You can do this by gathering putting in place information such as brand kit, logos, design, colors, typograhy. Next you should create buyers personas and ask where they hang out.  This would lead you to what type of campaign is fit for your buyer personas and your customers. Set objectives and kpi's. Use CRM for organization and strategizing. Create a calendar to make sure everything is covered from posting contents to engaging with your customers.

GDunn3

We've worked on keeping our campaigns organized by naming them with a specific tradeshow we have attended. Our contacts also have the tradeshow they attended, so in that way, we can then see how effective a tradeshow was. 

Jabberjan

Grouping them by campaign title and date.

0 Upvotes
MPeña23

Using marketing automation tools as well as artificial intelligence can provide you with remarkable ways to keep your marketing campaigns organized  

0 Upvotes
JDavisDigital

We use sequential naming conventions, Campaign NAME, Date, Asset 1+ then we can 99x and stack rank, identifying top performers vs low performers for Ads, LP versions etc...

0 Upvotes
TomasFochNalle

A clear goal and maybe a mid-term decision in case the results obtained until this evaluation point are not going as expected, for better or worse - should we switch the buttons and change the directions a little bit or should we reinforce what went better than expected?

0 Upvotes
CHadley

Following protocol by filling campaign assets and keeping up to date with file naming, as well as filing outdated assets separately will keep them organized.

0 Upvotes
sadirahmanbd
Contributor

by grouping

0 Upvotes
sadirahmanbd
Contributor

you can make catories and make it organized

0 Upvotes