HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Replies 534
CDhadhal

Filling them as per standard protocol and ensuring that all team members are well-versed with file naming conventions. It is also important to keep outdated assets in a separate folder.

LSchreiber
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

• By industry
  • New Marketing strategies
  • Personas
  • Product interest
0 Upvotes
IshaanaMCherian

Many steps can be undertaken to stay organised, and the following would be a few of the same,

• Assigning the tasks to each individual clearly.
  • Planning ahead and using the Calendar to schedule content publishing and creation.
  • Set clear goals.
  • Run routine checks on efficiency of plan, and make changes wherever needed.

0 Upvotes
SShahidi

Filling them as per standard protocol and ensuring that all team members are well-versed with file naming conventions. It is also important to keep outdated assets in a separate folder.

0 Upvotes
TanuSobti

Hi Jorie,

I would suggest keeping all the data and files properly named, easy to understand organised in a way which is also helpful to other teams. Use Hubspot Marketing task to keep campaigns and timelines organised in sync with the campaign calender.

0 Upvotes
KHornung1
Participant

Have sub goals that are attainable that follow a direct line to the ultimate target goal.

0 Upvotes
DVOGELGESANG
Participant

Hello Jorie,

I think the TRUST is the first element to ensure. Then, regular track and clear roles identifications are the pillars of success

0 Upvotes
taylorsabanal

Strong file management is key in keeping organized. In terms of creating a campaign that is cohesive, I believe it needs to be built upon a strong foundation with strong art direction and a clear voice + messaging that reflects the overall goals.

0 Upvotes
PKumar842

Using Hubspot for creating a Campaign will help us organize our campaign and check if it meets the expected goals within the deadlines.  We can review the process in the dashboard.

0 Upvotes
TGoon74

Using the calendar to schedule marketing campaigns is an easy and organized way of tracking when campaigns will be sent out.  It is a very organized system to use and track. 

0 Upvotes
Vspence

use the mrketing calendar. A fature new to me.

laura-torrents

Using Hubspot and creating a Campaign will help you to have power over each campaign and check if it meets the desired goals within the deadlines and end up reviewing the process in the dashboard.

First, you must specify the assets of your campaign and then link the content you want to track and finally you will obtain the desired data.

You need to do the same with each campaing so that you will have a good organisation 

0 Upvotes
Mastermind50
Participant

Tips to stay organized and ensure you're on track to hitting your campaign goals
*Develop an offer.
*Have your goals and objectives penned down.
* Pick a target audience.
* Select  a marketing channel where consumers congregate.
* Have a budget.

0 Upvotes
MSerdan

You need to make sure you are keeping everything neat and tidy. You should label all your campains and keep the details organized and written down. 

0 Upvotes
CMingus

Campaigns are grouped by products being sold and then by state, county, and type of medical insurance. This format allows monitoring of which state, county, and insurance is doing well or not well per product.

0 Upvotes
cqburris
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Naming conventions is key when keeping campaigns organized.  The advice I'd give is make sure you are segmenting very well to ensure your ad copy is speaking to your target audience.  The more segemented and targeted your messaging is, the better performance you'll see. 

0 Upvotes
KBorgmann

Make campaign names relevant and clear for all users

0 Upvotes
jlowk3y

Correct labeling, keeping everything neat and tidy. Being sure to include proper details and notes on all contacts, assets, etc.

0 Upvotes
DAncient1
Participant

As simple as it sounds, just having a standard way you name asset files goes a long way to keeping everything organized.

Stuck where to start? I look at Google's UTM fields as one good model for how to name and organize campaign assets.

0 Upvotes
BWood5

I just make sure everything is appropriately categorized and labeled with channel, date, and ensure it's clear which campaign it belongs to.

0 Upvotes
RoselineKp

I do a Gantt chart with appropriate labeling that captures the product type, goals and timeline of the campaign. Usually formatted like so: Marketing Channel - Marketing objective - Date and in details I include the budget and deliverables so I can compare witht he analysis once the campaing has launched. 

0 Upvotes