HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Replies 534
AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

I do it labeling it for product type

0 Upvotes
AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

Marketing Channels - Marketing objective - Date. Therefore a PPC campaign for web traffic would be - PPC-Web traffic - Sep 2022. 

0 Upvotes
mwims001
Participant

Thanks for the info

0 Upvotes
AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

I organize all my campaigns by ensuring the names are in a set format. Marketing Channels - Marketing objective - Date. Therefore a PPC campaign for web traffic would be - PPC-Web traffic - Sep 2022. 

0 Upvotes
AKhan397
Contributor

I do it labeling it for product type

0 Upvotes
Zafar
Participant

I organize my campaigns by appropriate labeling, tagging and setting up 100% correct naming conventions and goals.

For example, if the campaign is about a new product, I would name the highest level category with the product's name followed by asset, date, and goal.

Product X - Email Campaign - September 2022

Product X - FB Campaign - September 2022

JuliaTong
Contributor

I organize all my campaigns by ensuring the names are in a set format. Marketing Channle - Marketing objective - Date. Therefore a PPC campaign for webtraffic would be - PPC-Web traffic - Sep 2022. 

0 Upvotes
KRodriguez3

I would recommend being organized and starting off by creating subcategories. After making your groups, it will be easier to stay organize and neat for your first campaign. Also, prioritize so you can do the important stuff first.

MHenderson8

We haven't done this in hubspot before, but feels like it would be hugely valuable.  Anyone willing to connect with me a give me a demo on how you utilize this for your org???

0 Upvotes
PSchuh

Being really detailed and neat about it.

0 Upvotes
WaidJ

Begin with the end in mind: what are you hoping to accomplish with the campaign? What elements do you need in what timeframe to be successful.  How will you measure the success -not just at the end, but during the campaign itself.  What are the strategies you'll use if you have to adjust or pivot on an element, etc.  Once you have that together, I think organizing those elements and assets should be fairly straightforward.   

0 Upvotes
SHalsema

Be as detailed as possible. Something might not seem important at first but understanding your exact goals, audience, KPIs, etc. will help you collect enough info to analyze later. 

0 Upvotes
JKoh

When you create your first campaign, you should carefully think about your marketing assets and KPI to measure your marketing campaign's success.  My tip is to consistently track your campaign's performance and compare the performance weekly.

0 Upvotes
JSingh53
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

Having a proper workflow of the campaign process can keep the campaign assets organize easily. 

If you have multiple campaigns running, you can use the lists and buyer personas for each specific campaign. 

The campaign manager should make sure every KPI is recorded and analyzed properly. This will help not only with the current campaign but can also help define a smoother workflow for future campaigns. Taking advantage of HubSpot's email/ blog scheduling can also helps with the process. 

0 Upvotes
RWebster2

By setting KPI's and goals.

0 Upvotes
Emildeca1

By setting goals and KPI's and other goal-oriented objectives

0 Upvotes
RTenerife

set goals.

0 Upvotes
LZarzur

Set clear goals and KPIs

0 Upvotes
Sh_almamari

0 Upvotes
JorgeCambay

Good labeling, tagging and naming convention

0 Upvotes
NKaur7
Participant

by organizing goals

0 Upvotes