HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Antworten
CGabriel2
Mitglied

I think what I would give to marketers when creating their first campaign is to plan accordingly and set up key events along the way and have accountability. 

0 Upvotes
KPavel
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

Our clients find Gantt charts helpful. 

0 Upvotes
CWilkinson
Mitglied

By setting goals and having a marketing workflow planned. Keep track of your results as well. 

0 Upvotes
EDusenbury
Mitglied

My best advice is to keep in consistent communication with your team to ensure nothing is getting lost along the campaign.

0 Upvotes
ishabehl
Mitglied

a

0 Upvotes
BRiback
Mitglied

How can disparate data sources be configured to contribute to "influenced" contacts/revenue? And where is revenue data sourced from?

0 Upvotes
SKrause
Mitglied

I keep track by laying it all out on a timeline, usually within a project management software program and/or an excel/google sheets file. 

0 Upvotes
KKamlager
Mitglied

We meet weekly as a team, and we are ramping up right now. Personas are driving the content generation, as well as market content. We schedule via google calendar, and reviewing analytics and platform data for performance indicators. 

0 Upvotes
JenMalins
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

We create a workbook in Google sheets that includes campaigns.

0 Upvotes
KenChis
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is tough, because our campaigns stretch across more than just HubSpot, but within HubSpot, the campaigns are limited without a parent/child organizational structure. In HubSpot we tend to have two kinds of campaigns - short term and long term. The short term campaigns are for the specific efforts which span across the different marketing functions and touchpoints with clients. But we also use campaigns to look at different business areas of the website and content, and those are the long term campaigns.

0 Upvotes
BWeinstein1
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

I start with defining what I'm measuring, and that I'm measuring what actually matters to all the stakeholders involved. And then from there, I agree on a naming architecture, that makes it easy to quickly identify and filter campaigns. I also like to create a visual flow chart of how the marketing collateral will interact with each campaign, to look for opportunities to repurpose, or refresh existing content. 

0 Upvotes
Maritkiona
Mitglied

Align with company goals and strategic directions, translate them into marketing and team goals, keep track of your performance by using dashboards or other tools like Trello, have weekly meetings with the team about performances and adjust strategy if necessary

0 Upvotes
ESingletary
Mitglied

We used to have a saying in my office..."keep the main thing, the main thing." In other words, stay close to the goals. It is very easy to go down a rabbit hole and before you know it you are working on content or strategy that is no longer connected to the goal.

0 Upvotes
EYoung-Colliers
Mitglied

Know what you want to get out of the campain and don't be afraid to revise it if early efforts don't give the results you expect. Sometimes campaings can show you how to better market if you're not getting expected results.

0 Upvotes
AChristopoulo
Mitglied

Most marketing campaigns start with content development and strategy. Therefore, we typically begin this process by writing out the process and content related to the marketing campaign and expand on it until a final conculsion is made. Whereas we then look to implement through a project management system.

0 Upvotes
MandyS
Mitglied

I recommend using tools like asana and conduct meetings and weekly check-ins. 

0 Upvotes
EMurphy5
Mitglied

We use a calendar

0 Upvotes
JT20

Hey we use mostly hubspot software to keep track of everything. For marketers creating their first campaign I would say keep it simple! less sometimes is more. Make sure everything is "readable" and "digestable" for everyone. 

0 Upvotes
JeannePawla
Teilnehmer/-in

We actually organize most of our assets with Google Sheets where we focus on understanding the metrics associated with our goal

0 Upvotes
SSaeger
Mitglied

Excel spreadsheets and printed calendars!
0 Upvotes
ajedavis
Mitglied

Keep your campaign goal and KPIs central and refer to them often.

0 Upvotes