HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Replies 534
CPage513
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

I recommend having a unifying document that tracks all the various aspects of your campaign and ensures all team members are on the same page. Also, spend time outlining how all the different aspects of the campaign interconnect. 

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My advice is to work as a team. Outline your tactics, set goals and review frequently.

0 Upvotes
MJones15

Weekly meeting

0 Upvotes
TVinson
Participant

We use excel and have used note, but we are looking for more efficient ways to organize the campaigns.  We are hoping that hubspot will give us the all in one option for that.  

0 Upvotes
Chaudhary

By keeping the landing page, blogs, email, and all the content under the specific campaign folder.

0 Upvotes
XabTranche
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Naming conventions

0 Upvotes
MAdviento
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Toolbox meeting

0 Upvotes
IMedley
Participant

Tips would be to create SMART goals that are easy to benchmark for your first campaign.  Start off with some fundamentals and work your way up to more advanced campaign structures 

0 Upvotes
FNasso
Participant

Hi Jorie,

I make sure I have campaign plan in place and all collaterals are kept within that folder and the plan is updated whenever it needs to. On HubSpot is really necessary to create custom properties that fits your campaign/business to keep it even more organised.

0 Upvotes
CmmWatson
Participant

when organizing and tracking a campaign - the metrics for each step must be created prior to launch and measurables to track at intervals so if one of the kpi's are off then actions of the campaign can be adjusted. 

0 Upvotes
ishubham14
Participant

We use BI tools to organize our campaigns & putting all our marketing collaterals.

0 Upvotes
TeeDeeDubya

Right now, it's a mishmash of Excel, One Drive, Teams, Mail Chimp, and I'm sure I'm missing others.

0 Upvotes
NMPohl
Contributor

One thing that we do that I would recommend is to have a quick weekly checkin with a small team that is responsible for the project. As the leader it forces you to stay on top of the data of a specific campaign, and helps the rest of the team stay informed even if they are not looking at the data daily. 

0 Upvotes
EEllington

to set a goal

0 Upvotes
ACrouch
Contributor

This will be my first time setting up a campaign. I am a bit nervous.

0 Upvotes
SSuruchi

Hi,

In order to keep everything organised and streamlined, it is important to keep the business goals in mind while creating the campaign in Hubspot. Data can also be stored locally in a database or a spreadsheet for better access and organization. 

Thanks,

Soumya

0 Upvotes
CHunt
Participant

Working in an agile fashion, adopting working in sprints and having team stand-ups

0 Upvotes
UtsaviPandya

Clearly define the SMART goals in the initial phase along with the KPI's to measure them. Plus, they can be measured in real-time so that we can make immediate changes as and when needed.

0 Upvotes
GColl2

creation of a gantt chart will allow you to keep track of your campaign assets and allow you to allot the right time frame to get things done. it also allows you to see what has been completed and what still needs work. I love using gantt charts!

0 Upvotes
TDalvi

We use google sheets and/or Excel sheets to maintain our traditional marketing campaigns. For digital campaigns, we maintain them in their individual ad manager platforms ie. HubSpot, FB Ads Manger, etc. 

0 Upvotes
Rituparna
Participant

I like how the campaigns are organised in HubSpot. And all assess related to it are linked there.. 

0 Upvotes