HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How do you keep your campaign assets organized?

Marketing campaigns are organized, strategized efforts to promote a specific company goal, such as raising awareness of a new product or capturing customer feedback. They typically aim to reach consumers in a variety of ways and involve a combination of media, including but not limited to email, print advertising, television or radio advertising, pay-per-click, and social media.

But with so many moving pieces, it can be difficult to stay organized and ensure every piece of content feels cohesive with the rest. What is your advice to marketers creating their first campaign? What are your tips to stay organized and ensure you’re on track to hitting your campaign goals?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Campaign in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

534 Replies 534
JuliaLindemon

Make a checklist to follow each time setting up a new campaign

0 Upvotes
sanoobar
Participant

Hi,

I think having your goals and assets in place to launch is a good place to begin.

0 Upvotes
MLamothe

To be very organized, set up your goals and keep track of each of the tasks, which ones are done, which ones are missing. Reporting on the results and if any result is not as desired, add/change tasks. 

0 Upvotes
HAdesayo
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

To create a clear marketing objective
0 Upvotes
LBourland
Contributor

Create campaign templates and outline all assets/resources needed. 

0 Upvotes
bsorden
Participant

I have recently created a Google Form that I will fill out each time a new Campaign is requested from the executive team. This form will help me organize the information I need for the Campaign. I have also created a Google Form as a checklist before I send and email or activate a Workflow. This helps me make sure I have all the correct information before sending.

0 Upvotes
MLitwa
Participant

I think having a clear division of labor is crucial to insuring a campaign's success. If your team doesn't have a clear sense of everyone's role and who's responsible for what, it's very easy for things to slip through the cracks and projects to get delayed.

Ash11

Marketing meetings 4x/week

0 Upvotes
JOBrien3

Continual auditing and working on it with a peer.  Auditing frequently will keep you on track to your goals and tell you when changes are needed.  Refering back to a coworker will help point out if your content is becoming disorganized or leaving the core topic behind.

StephC
Participant

Have a marketing workflow in Asana. From there create calendars, goals, and projects. Keeps the team orgnaized.

0 Upvotes
GOrtiz
Participant

We currently are using google sheets,  but want to move many of our assets into hubspot.

0 Upvotes
STasci
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Set up weekly meetings and ensure your SMART objectives are discussed each time

0 Upvotes
MWilson2

Setting your strategy, goals, target geographics and demographics upfront before jumping to tactics.  We then organize our campaign tactics and calendar within Planner to assign tasks and add updates. 

MBouwmeester

The campaigns should be organized by a specific name, which is used throughout all the platforms. Via this way, everyone within the company understand which campaign is connected to, for example, which landing pages. Furthermore, the results of the campaigns should be analyzed weekly to see if you are still on track of reaching the goals.

ARastenyte
Participant

To set the goal at very early stage to understanding the marketing metrics

0 Upvotes
ARahbek
Participant

Set specific goals and monitor your progress

0 Upvotes
apurva

By centralizing and standardizing filing locations and formatting.

Kestrel
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

We're still new to HubSpot and haven't started implementing campaigns. I feel like smaller monthly campaign goals along with one bigger quarterly goal could work well.

MHeimlich
Participant

Weekly meetings

0 Upvotes
GarethPittHart

I'm using google sheets to keep track of my campaigns currently.

0 Upvotes
RHirani80
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

I use the Hubspot Marketing tools to give me a streamlined understanding of my campaigns.

0 Upvotes