HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Examples of Lead Nurturing Workflows

On a past thread, we discussed some of the ways that workflows can trigger your team internally. You can use them to automate data clean up or to trigger notifications to your sales team.

Now, let’s discuss ways you can use workflows to engage your leads and customers.

For example, one of my all-time favorite ways to use workflows is to re-engage leads that have abandoned their shopping cart.

The concept here is simple: When someone adds an item to their online shopping cart but leaves your site without completing the purchase, you can trigger an email workflow that reminds them of their forgotten purchase and motivates them to Live the transaction by offering a special discount code or some other incentive to buy.

That’s my favorite use workflows! How are you currently using yours? Sound off in the comments below.

514 Replies 514
EstefaniaMo
Participant

Uso los flujos para calificar mis leads y asignarlos a mi equipo de ventas

0 Upvotes
HVanDerMerwe5

I am busy with training and we already have triggers in place to see how our agents perform in their daily tasks

AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

Email Nurturing and follow-up of one of my lists of contacts to metric their conversion

0 Upvotes
AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

Email Nurturing and follow-up of one of my lists of contacts to metric their conversion.

0 Upvotes
AhmedHasanHafiz
Participant

Excellent

0 Upvotes
VCerra
Participant

Email Nurturing and follow up of one of my lists of contacts to metric their  conversion.

0 Upvotes
AGoertzen
Contributor

As we have weekly webinars with a lot of repeat viewers with interests in specific themes, using workflows to nurture towards attending other similar content for those viewers to enjoy.

WaidJ

I think using it to follow up with new leads captured at a conference or trade show would be a great example of a workflow. 

0 Upvotes
PSchuh

Email Follow up after a webinar

0 Upvotes
adonahue6
Participant

Hi @JorieMunroe Jorie -  The "Create a Workflow" exercise is mandatory to get a HubSpot certificate, but you need Marketing Hub Professional to use a workflow.  How is it possible to pass the course if course does not allow access to workflows?   Thanks 

0 Upvotes
Larbi16
Participant

Email followup after a tradeshow

0 Upvotes
SHalsema

I will use it mainly to engage or reengage customers in email subscriptions or other communications from the company.

0 Upvotes
JKoh

Thank you email after purchasing.

Emildeca1

Follow up with the ghost lead that left your page or site without completing the desired action or form

KWhetsel

follow up with leads

0 Upvotes
LZarzur

The follow up workflow

0 Upvotes
Temmyone

by creating a specific lead follow up workflow including automated emails after a period of time if the lead cannot be contacted and to offer them more advice or similar products to the original product they were looking at or enquired on.

0 Upvotes
CKeeler3

by creating a specific lead follow up workflow including automated emails after a period of time if the lead cannot be contacted and to offer them more advice or similar products to the original product they were looking at or enquired on. 

0 Upvotes
amery_ellein
Participant

A great use of work flow is to follow up with leads depending on the stage they broke contact! 

0 Upvotes
DKennedy91

Follow up of lead

0 Upvotes
XueliAng

Contact database clean up

lead generation

client/ brand engagement

0 Upvotes