HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Professor de Inbound
Professor de Inbound

Examples of Lead Nurturing Workflows

On a past thread, we discussed some of the ways that workflows can trigger your team internally. You can use them to automate data clean up or to trigger notifications to your sales team.

Now, let’s discuss ways you can use workflows to engage your leads and customers.

For example, one of my all-time favorite ways to use workflows is to re-engage leads that have abandoned their shopping cart.

The concept here is simple: When someone adds an item to their online shopping cart but leaves your site without completing the purchase, you can trigger an email workflow that reminds them of their forgotten purchase and motivates them to Live the transaction by offering a special discount code or some other incentive to buy.

That’s my favorite use workflows! How are you currently using yours? Sound off in the comments below.

500 Respostas 500
DGarcia1203
Participante

Use workflows to warm up contacts in the pipeline and follow up emails 

0 Upvotes

0 Avaliação positiva
Alopez7721
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

He also use workflows to contact people who joined our website, but didn't leave their contacts.

SBanksS8
Participante

We haven't used a lot of workflows yet, but coming from a sales background I can see the benefit. In sales, you have a HUGE network to maintain, literally thousands of contacts, and it's impossible to keep track manually. Marketing workflows help you keep the ball rolling with minimal effort so you can focus on the customers that respond and most need your help. 

BKamper
Participante

We have three "retention" workflows that we're really excited about. Our business model tracks external wholesaler activity.

When the wholesaler doesn't submit business after 30 days, they get an automated they get a call from our success managment team

When the wholesaler produces 2 cases in 30 days, they get a thank you email and some encouragement to keep distributing with us

When the wholesaler produces 3 cases in 30 days, they get a call from our firm success team to ask how we can help and more active engagement

If the wholesaler doesn't produce within 60 days, they go into a re-engagement campaign  

This is a great way to continue to measure the productivity of your sales force without taking a ton of reporting time and rationing the responsibilities of your firm success team.

RLavender
Participante

😀

LQuezada
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

I love marketing automation, is amazing how tools can help us stay on top of the sales proccess, and most importantly it helps us provide a better customer service by contacting the customer on different stages of their process as we were offering a highly personalized service to them. 

editnic
Participante

I also see a lot of great outcomes when using the abandoned cart workflow, especially if you uncover a pain point in the checkout process.

BDonelson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

As a consumer, this technique is wonderful.  It always catches me.  "You left something in your cart, here is 15% off".  

However, sometimes I just do that as standard practice now.  To get the future coupon 🙂  

briyanga
Membro

Good 

0 Avaliação positiva
vanessaELabs
Participante

My workflows revolve around lists and targeting after form submissions. I also have workflows that do send internal emails to sales when one of their leads have reached a certain score so they can send a direct sales email check in.

BrendaCantuL
Participante

To let people know what they missed after they signed up for an event and didn't get to attend, and provide further information to help them.

AmirahZMJ
Membro

as an organiser and reminder on the stuff we need to do

0 Avaliação positiva
KJohnson10
Membro

good information

0 Avaliação positiva
KKIm
Participante

I plan to use workflows to warm up contacts in the pipeline and follow up emails 

HubSpotMember
Participante

We use workflows when new visitors signs up on our platform to make sure they stay active on our platform 

MLeCornu
Participante

I find nurturing sequences with a goal to educate your lead work well.  "Here are some additional resources you may find useful" and send them content that educates them about your brand, product/service and builds trust.

EFrancisco
Membro

We use workflows to organize summer vs. permanent addresses for our clients, to re-engage post events, and to send RSVP reminders.

CPage513
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

I primarily use them to nurture leads after they've downloaded something from the site 

LHill1
Membro | Parceiro Diamante
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

I like re-engaging with leads with email workflows! 

MJuscenko
Membro

We use Workflow to delivering relevant content according to the audience's interests, behaviour and other criteria. The most actual challenge for us today - Lead Nurturing - how to build effective Workflow (Email Sequence) and setup Goals

Tonycao

Recommended to engaged with the customer in the buyers journey.