HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

Examples of Lead Nurturing Workflows

On a past thread, we discussed some of the ways that workflows can trigger your team internally. You can use them to automate data clean up or to trigger notifications to your sales team.

Now, let’s discuss ways you can use workflows to engage your leads and customers.

For example, one of my all-time favorite ways to use workflows is to re-engage leads that have abandoned their shopping cart.

The concept here is simple: When someone adds an item to their online shopping cart but leaves your site without completing the purchase, you can trigger an email workflow that reminds them of their forgotten purchase and motivates them to Live the transaction by offering a special discount code or some other incentive to buy.

That’s my favorite use workflows! How are you currently using yours? Sound off in the comments below.

500 Antworten
Mitglied

0 Upvotes
beckm
Teilnehmer/-in

Up-selling and cross-selling.

0 Upvotes
SKrause
Mitglied

Post-trade show follow up

JoanJEVNET
Mitglied | Partner
Mitglied | Partner

😀

0 Upvotes
NS-Zoe
Mitglied

I have used workflows to add paid search contacts to be added to MQL or SQL lists depending on form used
CHall3
Mitglied

For our ecommerce site we are currently using targeted cross-sell or upsell automated workflows to encourage customers to shop again to increase order frequency

SHussain1
Teilnehmer/-in

Amazing

0 Upvotes
SHussain1
Teilnehmer/-in

Great

0 Upvotes
NGantzhorn
Teilnehmer/-in

We have never used workflows, but excited to start implementing them in our marketing practices.

0 Upvotes
JChris
Teilnehmer/-in

Use them for abandoned cart campaign

SBASS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We have created a post-purchase workflow that I think is extremely helpful because it not only offers current customers incentive to recommend their friends, but it also gives customers a way to provide us with healthy/ constructive feedback.

0 Upvotes
Lorrie
Mitglied | Platinum Partner
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

We use workflows for reminders and follow-ups after a webinar.
Depending on the campaign a prospect comes to us, we enroll them in an associated workflow that has offer that might appeal to them.

JamesC100
Mitglied

Re-engage using your best performing emails they will have missed previously.

sfarshgar
Mitglied

we are using workflows for online chats, for people that complete contact forms, registering in webinars, ...

Blonzao1
Mitglied

I like to check for Product interests, if new products or services emerge after the contact goes cold, you can effectively re-engage them offering new solutions for their needs

TPrunyi
Mitglied

Triggering reorder capaigns for customers who are nearing completion of their orders.

JCaragher
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

I use workflows for lead nurturing, following up with those who download an ebook or register for a webinar.

IRyan
Mitglied

We will use them to engage with contacts.

FNasso
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflows are the best thing that ever happened! There are soo many options, I would recommend to get an A3 or A1 piece of paper and create your workflow there, taking into account every variable and action, so once you get into HubSpot, it's a quick win! Also, explore, try and a fail, the best way to learn it!

MPoynton
Teilnehmer/-in

Using workflows to re-engage leads is a great trigger-action. 

KHernandez
Mitglied

Most companies use the for recruitment purposes