HubSpot Marketing

BAmin
Teilnehmer/-in

Content Marketing Calendar That Lead Sales

lösung

How can I effectively content marketing planning for my B2B business that smoothly attracts readers and leads them to sales?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @BAmin 

This is a HUGE question and I suggest you start consuming some resources like HubSpot's Content Marketing Certificate to develop a better understanding. 

At the crux of it however, there is a matrix - on one axis there are your personas, on the other, the stages of the purchase process (awareness, consideration, decision). Your content marketing strategy, over time, needs to create content that meets the needs of each of the boxes in this matrix. Due to the nature of the buying process, you typically need more content (think blog posts) at the awareness stage than you do at the consideration and decision stages (i.e. case studies etc.). 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
2 Antworten
abbyfromcord
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

HubSpot has great resources, so does Animalz: https://www.animalz.co/blog/latest-posts/. Best of luck!

Phil_Vallender

lösung

Hi @BAmin 

This is a HUGE question and I suggest you start consuming some resources like HubSpot's Content Marketing Certificate to develop a better understanding. 

At the crux of it however, there is a matrix - on one axis there are your personas, on the other, the stages of the purchase process (awareness, consideration, decision). Your content marketing strategy, over time, needs to create content that meets the needs of each of the boxes in this matrix. Due to the nature of the buying process, you typically need more content (think blog posts) at the awareness stage than you do at the consideration and decision stages (i.e. case studies etc.). 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency