HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

CTA Copywriting Tips

As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign.

Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials:

• Try for free. Nearly every company website has a free trial offer today. Each of them are CTAs of this variety, and they allow people to demo a product before deciding if it's worth the cost to them.
  • Learn more. Sometimes, all you want is to give your potential customers a little more information so they're prepared to buy something. That's what this CTA is for.
  • Join us. Do you manage an online community? Is your product built on collaboration between users? You might find yourself placing "join us" CTA somewhere on your website.

What are your favorite phrases to use when pointing to different products or content offers?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Calls-to-Action in HubSpot lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

529件の返信
HBignell
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Save Your Spot, Register Now, Watch the Webinar, etc. 

0 いいね!
MDuke
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

so true! 

0 いいね!
cschlist
投稿者

CTA Copywriting Tips

Schedule a call/meeting, depeding on the landing page.

0 いいね!
mdcruz
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

CTA Copywriting Tips

Schedule a Demo, Book A Meeting

0 いいね!
RShultz
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Start Now

0 いいね!
nickpottle16
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Visually appealing

0 いいね!
CBurt
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Personalized CTAs.  Always evolving.

0 いいね!
AChaurasia
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

Leave a review, Let's start a new project, read more, Check it out!

RBeaucher
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

I like any CTA that offers a free product or demo. I also enjoy the ones that include a little humor - it stands out from the others.

CBrown6
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

download now always works when you are driver a user from a blog post to gated content. 

0 いいね!
BPurkeypile
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

"Schedule today" "Sign up for free" "Claim today"

pkiermeier
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Talk to an expert, Read now, Get started, Let's talk, Get a demo, Join now, Partner with us, See all xyz

0 いいね!
DGarcia1203
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

"Register Now", "Learn More", "Schedule a Demo",  "Get Started"," Read More", and "Let's Talk

0 いいね!
SDeMartini
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Save your seat!

0 いいね!
KMarson
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Contact Us Today!

0 いいね!
MZazueta
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

Definetlly Sign up, or sign me up is one of the most CTA that every user reacts!, Also Donwload here, or even better download for free!, everything that is free will be a CTA taken, Am I right? 

0 いいね!
BKamper
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

I've used "EXPLORE" successfully in the past. Sometimes "REGISTER NOW" is perfectly fine, especially if you're leading someone where they already want to go. "CLAIM NOW" is a great CTA if you're offering something good. 

The important thing to remember is you have to vary it up and keep in mind that every new CTA you use is another test that you could gather data on. 

ASharma1
メンバー

CTA Copywriting Tips

CTA Button depends upon the niche also, suppose if we are credit card processing compnay then we can add CTA : Start Saving

Else i would go with Learn more CTA

0 いいね!
ADauksa
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

"Register Now", "Learn More", "Schedule a Demo",  " Read More", "Let's Talk" these CTA are a few we continue to use. Any other ideas for B2B that are a bit different? 

BKamper
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

A lot of businesses are looking for convenience. Maybe "SCHEDULE CONSULTATION" would work. Or, if you want to creatively collect a little more data, what if you had a small text box and something like "Tell us your problem" that allows the rep when they get on the phone to start the coversation with your solution already in hand. 

0 いいね!
NGalbraith
参加者

CTA Copywriting Tips

Anybody have any success with the custim CTAs for B2C? 

0 いいね!