Welcome to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group!

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor

"I love those connections that make this big old world feel like a little village."

~Gina Bellman

On the HubSpot Academy team, we have this principle: Always be learning.

We define it as: 

"As a leader, you are innately curious and cultivate a growth mindset. Push your own boundaries and explore new areas of growth. Seek our diverse perspectives and be comfortable challenging your beliefs. Find ways to be better – there's an opportunity to learn from everything and everyone."

This principle holds the Academy team accountable. It pushes each of us to approach each idea and interaction as an opportunity to learn something new. It's taught each of us to celebrate when you get the opportunity to help someone. And to seek out opportunities to help people in your network. The most valuable connections you can make are the ones that are genuine.

Which brings me to the purpose of this group. 

This is your dedicated space to come together and discuss the topics, best practices, and ideas for becoming an effective HubSpot Marketing professional. Pro tip: If you haven't already, sign up for the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Course. This course will equip you with the knowledge needed to become an effective HubSpot marketer (and contributor to this Study Group).

We look forward to meeting you!

Upcoming live event: Facebook Ads Sequences Deep Dive: Learn More
3 Replies 3
CGardner
Participant

I have learned a lot so far, but still haven't taken the test. we have been using HubSpot for about a year, so now I am going back, doing this as a refresher course and making sure that we are set up with best practices and optimized. Tactically, I have created a running list of tasks we can look at and have gotten the most value (so far) out of the SEO optimizaiton tool. 

kiwimystic
Participant

What was enlightening to me in the course was learning about the SEO tool in HubSpot and how to gain content ideas and appropriate keywords for the campaign you are working on.  I haven't finished the course yet and am happy to gain SEO knowledge and skills to be efficient in my market. 

Champion
HubSpot Employee

My favorite HubSpot marketing tool is the SEO tool. It challenges me to think bigger picture with my content strategy and ensure there are connections (i.e. links) that bridge my content (i.e. experience) together.

What's your favorite HubSpot marketing tool and why? 

Upcoming live event: Facebook Ads Sequences Deep Dive: Learn More