HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Save the date: Wednesday, April 28 at 10 am EST for a Facebook Ads Sequences Deep Dive live event

Journey-based advertising is a digital advertising strategy where you tailor your ad targeting and ad creation to align with the buyer’s journey.

By meeting prospects in the right place, at the right time, journey-based advertising turns paid ads from a disruption into a helping hand.  Join me on Wednesday, April 28 at 10 am EST for a deep dive walkthrough to construct the best campaign possible using the HubSpot Ad Sequence tool.

Click here to register for the live event. I'll be doing a live Q&A as well.

What questions do you have around HubSpot's Ad Sequence tool that I can answer? Ask them below.

5 Replies 5
JPowell66
Participant

Save the date: Wednesday, April 28 at 10 am EST for a Facebook Ads Sequences Deep Dive live event

When I go to register for this event it's asking to have login privileges for my account. This doesn't seem right for webinar registration. Can you confirm?

0 Upvotes
Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for the note @JPowell66. To make registration easier for events, we use SSO (Single Sign On). It's likely you're being prompted to accept the integration permission.

I suggest you complete the registration process and choose the account you'd like to associate with it. 

Please keep us posted. 

0 Upvotes
Shira
Participant

Will this event discuss how to set up workflows to accomodate prospects who interact with your content via ads?

0 Upvotes
JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @Shira 👋👋👋

Good question! I had planned on only really covering the ads sequencing tool, but I can make sure to a section on nurturing contacts with workflows too if that would be helpful!

Best,

Jorie

0 Upvotes
Shira
Participant

I would love that! I am trying to ensure I converge the work I'm doing with Facebook ads and the workflows I've set up. Specifically, I've got some consideration ads running.

0 Upvotes