HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1,139 Replies 1,139
AOgunlami

Hello Every,

My name is Deboye. Happy to join the group.

0 Upvotes
KLawrence75

Hi All

I'm Kat. Brand new to marketing and enrolled in digital marketing. Yet to figure out my superpower. 

I have an extensive background in medical laboratories. I now work in higher education. It's funny how covid changed the med lab landscape. A lot of people want in, also a lot of people want out. I definitely want to do something different. Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

0 Upvotes
CFrayne
Participant

Hello! Chloe here. I have just started a new role as a digital marking coordinator at the Kingdom. I have marketed and published three books while managing and growing social medias (which I'd probably consider my little superpower) but I am brand new to Hubspot and excited to learn another element of the digital world. Thank you for having me!

0 Upvotes
Jaberali_700

Hello! I am Jaber, a soon to be marketing graduate. Currently, I worked as a student assistant at my university and I am merely learning the basics of digital marketing as we speak.  Thank you for this opportunity. 

0 Upvotes
TAndersen2
Participant

Hi all!  I'm Terri and am new to HubSpot.  I am an IT professional working in a community and family services non-profit.  We just moved our website to HubSpot and I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of platform and tools in order to help our marketing team!

0 Upvotes
WhitneySmith86

Hi everyone, my name is Whitney Smith and I'm the Director of Marketing + Communications at Tourism Cares, a non-profit focused on advancing sustainability in the travel & tourism industry. We just moved to HubSpot and I'm excited to learn more about the Marketing Automation program and look for opportunities to sync it with our business development and membership programs through the CRM.

0 Upvotes
DKrulan

My name is Daniel and I am new to Marketing and HubSpot.  I'm following through the videos and came to this step in the first lesson.  I work in the Fire Protection field and I've been in this role for 3 months.  I don't have any superpowers (yet!), but I am trying to learn what I can to support my company in this role.

0 Upvotes
CSis

Hi! I am Carlos I work as a Marketing consultant, currently I am doing some Data Science projects in the e-commerce niche. 

0 Upvotes
PWClancy

Hello. I am VP of Business Development for I.T. Services Group LLC. We are a managed IT service provider in the Philadelphia area fro 35 years  focusing on small to medium bussinesses in our area. We foucus on Cybersecurity. I've been in my postion for 4 months. Right now I am reading Planning and IT Execution. Thank you for including me

PRak
Participant

Hello! I'm Pam Rak and am working with the Pittsburgh Opera as a consultant. We are currently going through onboarding and can't wait to get started! I've been a marketing professional for 38 years and operate a marketing consultancy that combines marketing automation and CRM systems like HubSpot with strategic marketing execution for goal measurability and ROI analysis. Happy to be part of the HubSpot community! 

0 Upvotes
Maruthi_Enugula
Participant

So hey, i am a student from computer science and engineering at RGuKTB and i am learning the basic fumdamentals of digital marketing here (newbie)

0 Upvotes
Serugo

Hey, am Serugo. I am here to learn more about marketing. I am delighted to join the HubSpot community, looking forward to be equipped with new and interesting ideas about marketing.

0 Upvotes
Oyelade

Hello everyone, l m oyelade Bolanle from Lagos Nigeria, l m here to learn more about social media marketing 

0 Upvotes
HAREBAMEN

I AM NOT WORKING YET,I AM CURRENTLY TRY TO WORK WITH A ROAD CONSTRUCTION AGENT.

0 Upvotes
Danysix5

Hi, 

I'm Daniel, a new joiner here, and I'm working as a marketing & content manager in our startup.

I`m quite new to the startup in this role, but have worked with my team for quite a bit, more in content creation. One of my passions is filmmaking & photography, so im combining those.

0 Upvotes
tbristoldesign

Hi HubSpot, 

I'm an Art Director working at an agency with a focus in Marketing. 

I'm relatively new to the team, but my career has spanned 22 years in the industry. 

My superpowers are synthesizing input from multiple leaders to create solutions that are quick to gain approval. 

I'm currently reading "White Holes" by Carlo Rovelli because I study quantum theory and gravity in my spare time. 

0 Upvotes
JBoyes15

Hey there! 

I work in customer success and events at our company. My team works closely with the marketing team, and they are graciously allowing me to take this course to try to learn! 

0 Upvotes
Sanket9159

Hi Everyone 

0 Upvotes
EmmaJR
Participant

Hi!

My name is Emma and after working in IT and management consultancy for years I took the plunge and started my own business this year. I've been recommending HubSpot to clients for a while but only recently joined the partner program. As part of the program I'm working through the certification but so far it's pretty engaging - especially the theory side of things! 

Glad to be part of the community!

0 Upvotes
JuliusFaraday

Hi my name is Julius. I'm a fresh graduate who's looking to enter the Digital Marketing industry. I'm taking up the Digital Marketing course here at Hubspot. Upon finishing this and two other related courses, would it be possible for me to begin applying for work in a company or are there other things that I need to do first?

0 Upvotes
AIvlieva

Hello everyone!

My name's Alona. 
I am engaged in contextual advertising on Google, but I also want to develop and decided to study digital marketing. I hope I will succeed and be able to develop in the world of advertising. English is my 3rd language, so I hope I can understand everything))

0 Upvotes