HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1,138件の返信
Letty
参加者

Thanks for this report, Munroe! I will check it out.

I am quite enjoying the certification - I like learning about the CRM and landing page part the most. It's well explained.

Juanita
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

Hi everyone! I'm Juanita, Inbound Professor (Spanish) at HubSpot. I joined the HubSpot Academy team in September 2019 where I'm focused on creating content for our Latam and Iberia audiences. I'd say my marketing superpower is listening to people carefully and putting myself in their shoes so I can understand what they need and how I can help. 

Laste year, I created the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification in Spanish, so I'm eager to connect, discuss further, or answer any questions you might have 😀

Juanita Moreno
Inbound Professor (Español)
HubSpot Academy
NozomiUmenai
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, my name is Nozomi Umenai, I currently work as an Inbound Professor (Japanese) at HubSpot in Tokyo.  I joined HubSpot last October and has been such an exciting journey! Since I have a PR background in Japan, my marketing super power is identifying the most accurate communication strategies to “translate” technical subjects to the Japanese audience. I love learning about what "marketing" means in different countries and am currently learning about inbound marketing & inbound sales. Nice to e-meet you! 

GTGIRL
メンバー

Hey Nozomi,

That sounds so interesting! I'm a Head of Digital for an agency and very keen to understand the Japanese market as recently did a programme with JPN market and found the differences to be quite vast from EMEA and USA regions. 

MartinWilliams
参加者

Very cool Nozomi! Yorishiku!