HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

New to the HubSpot Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

Marketing is about making connections — with your audience and with each other.

With that in mind, say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.  Here's some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What do you consider your marketing superpowers?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
1.139 Antworten
GRenoe
Mitglied

Marketing Director

Additive Manufacturing

5 Years

Marketing Superpower: The Numbers always tell the story

Current learning: all things digital

0 Upvotes
RHudman
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Guys

Just joined the group and doing an intro. 

What's your current role?

Managing director. 

What industry do you currently work in?

We are a Procore Certified Consultant servicing construction business. 

How long have you been with your current company?

I started the business just under five years ago. 

What do you consider your marketing superpowers?

I am very new to this - but I am good at content ideas and creation (plenty of room for improvement)

What are you currently reading or learning about?

Currently doing the The HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. 

Looking forward to being part of the community. 

Cheers, Rob

0 Upvotes
DPovalishina
Mitglied

Hi! I am student of Les Roches Marbella. I study Hospitality industry. I do not have any superpowers in marketing. 

0 Upvotes
franstar
Mitglied

Hello!  I'm Fran and I'm the senior office coordinator at a marketing/advertising/PR company for 3 years.  I am looking to step into the digital marketing world which has lead me to HubSpot academy!  I am currently on the Digital Marketing fundementals course and hope to connect and learn from other individuals during my journey.

0 Upvotes
Lucyfer
Mitglied

Hi . I am a student. I want to learn digital marketing for side hustle . Do you guys have any ideas that how should I start?

Tq

0 Upvotes
SManiar
Mitglied

Hi! I'm Srushti Maniar and I would like to describe myself as an independent and self-motivated learner currently pursuing a post-graduation in Direct Marketing at
York University. with a Bachelors degree in Mass Communication with creative, advertising and marketing skills

0 Upvotes
J_Dubs3000
Teilnehmer/-in

Heya! My background is in improvisation and video production, and apparently I have landed the role of marketing lead for the time being. Our company helps teams connect and deepen resilience and collaboration skills, developed through structured play with one another (or with AI!).

My marketing superpower is I am willing to learn what my marketing superpower is! I've been part of marketing & branding campaigns as a content creator, but never planned and executed them - and I'm excited to learn. Or terrified. I get those mixed up.

No, I'm mostly excited, with a dash of overwhelm. Looking forward to learning from the amazing folks here. 🙏❤️🌱

0 Upvotes
DERRICKNJAGI
Mitglied

Hello, Am Derrick from Kenya I currently work as a Facebook Ads Manager in the advertising industry, where I've been for six months. My marketing superpower lies in my ability to understand market data and deliver what consumers want immediately. I'm currently researching measures to target almost 70% of global individuals

0 Upvotes
SeipatiM
Mitglied

Hello Everyone🌻

Seipati here, I am an Office administrator and project manager. I work in the Audit and Financial Consultant industry. I am looking forward to learning more about Hubspot and how it can help me foster current company relationships as well as build new ones. 

thanks,

0 Upvotes
LittleF
Mitglied

Hi everyone. I'm a CRM and Email professional working for a B2B Logistic company. This is the first time I'm using Hubspot and I'm looking forward to learning the ins and out of the tool. 

0 Upvotes
casho
Mitglied

Hi everyone! I'm currently a 3rd year marketing major at Cal Poly Pomona and very excited to learn how to use the HubSpot software for my education and career. I'm in the 2024 HubSpot x LinkedIn Ambassador Program and look forward to this experience. Currently,  I have been trying to read more physical books to reduce eye strain from working at a computer, and have been reading the book "The Body Keeps The Score" by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D.

0 Upvotes
SOjha1
Mitglied

Hi ,I am Subhadip .I am new in this community so i would gladly accept any new ideas everyone will provide me.Looking forward to your co operation. 

0 Upvotes
iamzeel
Mitglied

Hello,

I am Zeel Patel. I am enrolled in a Digital and Content Marketing course at York University, graduating in May 2024. I am currently working at Banana Republic as a Stylist. I have been working here for 5 months now. My marketing skills got me such a wonderful job but my main skill in marketing is Customer-Centric Approach: I prioritize understanding the needs and preferences of our target audience. This involves conducting customer research, gathering feedback, and crafting tailored messaging and experiences that resonate with them. By putting the customer at the center of our marketing efforts, I can build stronger connections and drive engagement.

0 Upvotes
AliasgarBabatpi
Mitglied

I am a Digital Marketing trainer providing trainings on Digital marketing

0 Upvotes
Werda
Mitglied

Hi everyone! I am a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. I work in the B2B SaaS for the auto repair industry. I have been in my current company for about two years. We just got into marketing automation and this is our first tool. Trying to learn all that I can about Hubspot since we're doing implementation in-house. 

0 Upvotes
SMpirirwe
Teilnehmer/-in

I am Sylvia, CEO MrembosafarisAfrica, We have been in oparetion for 2 years now.

I am passionate about tourism which includes travelling, discovering new amazing places, networking and many others. I look forward to learning and expriencing wonderful things here. 

Kindly find my website www.mrembosafarisafrica.com 

0 Upvotes
YabaJayne
Mitglied

I am Maame Yaba Jayne, a passionate digital marketing Assistant by profession and a bookworm heart. I look forward to learning and networking with from all the talented people in this community . To get to know more about me , kindly click on the link below :  https://linktr.ee/yabajayne 

0 Upvotes
Jvargas2023
Mitglied

Hi, my name is Jaydee Vargas, and I am from the Philippines. I am excited to be with you guys as I learn digital marketing here at Hubspot.

ERoe12
Teilnehmer/-in

hello everyone! my name is ellen roe and i'm the marketing and customer experience coordinator at one eleven design in fort wayne, indiana. we are a full service interior design firm with custom mill work and installation all in-house! i've been with my company for over 3 years and i think my superpower is being the sole marketing person in our firm. im currently reading the power of now and it is rocking my world!! cheers 🙂

0 Upvotes
JoshVillarin
Mitglied

I'm Josh and I recently transitioned internally to work in marketing which involves product managing hubSpot for a marketing supply chain company, and it's been super fun learning new tools!