HubSpot Marketing

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How long have you been a HubSpot Marketer?

Hey Marketing Pros!

How long have you been using HubSpot Marketing Software? Brownie points to the member who has been around the longest!

9 Replies 9
AnnaCervin

Just getting started with Hubspot, so I am really exited. I have worked with inbound marketing in other tools since 2012.

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@AnnaCervin being that you've been doing inbound marketing since 2012, I'm sure your adoption of HubSpot will feel natural. Keep us posted on your progress and how we can support you. 

0 Upvotes
AnnaCervin

Thanks 😀 

0 Upvotes
FlywheelK
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

I want to say I first started as a paid HubSpot customer in 2008 or 2009. But I've been following along with the HubSpot blog since before that. And I remember when Halligan and Shah busted out "Inbound Marketing" back in the day. I re-wrote the marketing plan for the business I was working for based on its concepts.

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Wow @FlywheelK you were an early adopter. 🙂

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Thanks for the tag @jennysowyrda !

I started using HubSpot Marketing in 2018 when I was working with a HubSpot Solutions Partner agency called Campaign Creators. So it's been about 3 years now!

When I first started using HubSpot Marketing, I remember being soo nervous whenever I had to set a workflow live that would enroll a ton of contacts. Then they implemented the "Test" feature so you can test how contacts would pass through the workflow, and I was thrilled. Now my palms sweat a little less turning on a workflow 😅. Shout out to all the amazing features that have been released in the past few years!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I started using HubSpot Marketing in 2016. I thought the tool was powerful then, but seeing how it's grown over the past five years is amazing! 

Excited to see the results of this poll! I want to tag in @TCoughlan@miriampereo@AMcknight1@AmandaCosta@mprichodko@samandalee@FPP and @kara_susvilla to see how long you all have been using HubSpot Marketing! Complete the poll above and let us know 🙂 

FPP
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Started using HubSpot Marketing almost a year ago and learning more each day. With so much information at our fingertips it's a challenge navigating it all without getting sidetracked but the more I discover the more I want to explore further.

0 Upvotes
Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

I first was introduced to HubSpot's marketing platform in 2010 (at my first career position at an SEO/PPC agency). It was much lighter-weight back then, but still ahead of its time compared to other options. It's amazing to see how the platform has grown and evolved over the years based on needs/wants from customers.