HubSpot Ideas

WdeWit

your new condensed view is not working for our team

Since April 12, we see in the contact details that the information is condensed, but it not workign for our team. We need to view the information of our contacts quickly and now we have to open each item.

Definately now happy with this new change. Can you make it possible to have this as an OPTION to show the view condensed or not..

Please advise!

28 Kommentare
Justin12
Mitglied

I agree. The new view does not work. It would be nice to all information readily available and simply collapse the irrevant informaion

gabherrera
Teilnehmer/-in

The new UI is intended to make things more efficient but it is instead slowing us down by having to expand everything. HubSpot also changed the location of the expand link, so it's taking some time to undo the "muscle memory".

RGalloway
Mitglied

100% agree.  As someone who does a lot of cold-calling, this is extremely inconvenient! Don't even get me started about how it now also creates a Reminder automatically when you push a task date forward.

AWyer
Mitglied

I have to agree, it has been made quite inconvient for users who need quick access to all information in contacts. Not to mention the large UI addition on the right hand side of the screen - it takes up about a third of my screen. At least in the past I believe it was collapsible so you could hide it and focus on the important parts.  

Kevin111
Mitglied

The new UI is horrible. I have to klick way more and is way harder to get a fast overview of the contact

PRydwanski
Mitglied

Same here! We need the notes to be open always when opening an contact or deal.

JumpDigital
Mitglied

We like the left-hand sidebar because we can customise it and add in the properties that we use a lot, but just like everyone else here we really don't have a use for the new right-hand menu. It would be helpful if we could select view layouts (as suggested above) or could minimise the right-hand sidebar or even change the column sizes.

jaynescarman
Mitglied

Similar issue with the new UI - it's now more difficult to update record information. I regularly update company names/domain names using the preview function on a company record. I can now longer do this - I have to view thw whole record to edit and then go bac to the contact record that was I on previously. The preview and disassociate options are now a lot less obvious. I use these functions regularly as we have several new contacts created everyday through emails to our support team, and the records often need cleaning up.

Update 14/04/21 - our customer service team have also just infomred me that they are now stuggled to find email records when dealing with customers. They used to rely on being able to view the first line to find the right email, but now they have to expand everything. 

ScottMinMN
Mitglied

I completely agree that the new condensed view is worthless.  I just got off a chat with Hubspot support on how to Undo this new change, and was disappointed to hear that I could not change this back.  Hubspot used to allow me to preview the first few lines of emails to get reminded of what they are about.  Now I just see who it was sent to, and have to open every call or email fully to see what the email or call is about.  The old timeline feature was one of the key features that made us select Hubspot over the other various CRM systems out there.   I am sure there are a few people that may like this new feature.  If they want to make everyone happy, they could have it set as an option to choose how many lines of text you can see when you are viewing the timeline feature.  Hubspot please change it back or give us the option to change it back!

CVining
Mitglied

Not a fan of this condensed view. As someone who takes thorough notes on calls and emails its difficult to find relevant information when i am going back to have to open 20 drop downs to find the right one. This is also frustrating as it doesn't appear I can choose what items are hidden by drop down and what displays fully. I feel like this was a pretty big UI update to just be dumped on us without any alternative. 

MMartin8
Mitglied

The new condensed version is not working for our team either!!!

OndrejSi
Mitglied

Same here, it added us a lot of work and additional clicks.

MMartin8
Mitglied

Yes, it's costing us time and money here as well.
A very unnecessary feature.
Please change it back asap.
Cheers

Valeria_Szabo
Mitglied

Completely agree, our team also feels like it is a completely unwelcome change that makes like very difficult, and were very disappointed to hear that we are not able to change it back. I would fully support the idea of keeping the new view optional, and letting the others change back to the old view.

DSchreck
Mitglied

How can you tell which number you dialed on a previous call?

MMartin8
Mitglied

You can not tell what number now.
Our company is losing time and money with this new very time consuming
format.
Not happy

gabherrera
Teilnehmer/-in

@MMartin8 You have to click on expand and then it shows up. Inconvenient but that's how it's working now...

MMartin8
Mitglied

Question
Why was it all changed in the first place?

CarlssonElkins
Teilnehmer/-in

The 'expand all' is a workaround, however, I agree with everyone here that not having the full preview as before is very detrimental to our teams' performance.  Please could you give us an option on this element of the new UI? 

MMartin8
Mitglied

Change it back please.
All our team find it unnecessarily time consuming.
Cheers