HubSpot Ideas

Franky

styling options or templates for the meetings iframe

Having the possibility of editing the styling or creating a template for the meetings page would allow companies to maintain their branding. 
 which could include, without being limited to:

•  colors theme;
  • layout;
  • images;
  • font-family;

also having the possibility of editing the html content of the meetings iframe could allow for:

• additionnal tracking;
  • custom animations;
  • javascript script;
  • intergrations ( could allow lucky orange recordings and heat maps);

This would be a great addition to the hubspot environment, help companies maintain their branding (Who are we kidding, good branding is expensive! Why not take advantage when trying to land a lead) and allow better follow ups and workflows.

2 Replies
hkampen
Contributor

Hi,

a custom HTML header and optional footer would be great. It would offer some styling features, an for me more important, tracking with Analytics.

We use Google Tag Manager loaded by a custom script for cookie-opt-in, so we can't use any global Analytics link. But we need bounce rate and conversion informations.

Regards

Harald

knowmadweb
Participant | Gold Partner

I agree that this is a much-needed feature. The default gray shades for selecting the length of meeting are easily overlooked which ends up having lots of short meetings get scheduled as the form defaults to the shortest length rather than allow me to configure a default.