HubSpot Ideas

SMS1

Post Chat Survey

Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. 

image.pngSomething like this (very basic example).

This is much more powerful and will have significantly higher response rates than getting feedback after the ticket is closed by sending the survey via email. Also included in this feature should be that if there was a contact associated with the chat, the survey results should be saved in their account, and in the reporting area of hubspot, I should be able to get reports based on these survey results. 

110 Replies
MarianaNovaes

A taxa de adesão da pesquisa de suporte via e-mail é muito baixa (para não dizer zerada). Esta funcionalidade será de grande importância para nós 😞

sashacardin
Participant

I just went looking for this feature today as I had it on our old chat tool. Would love to see it here as well!

Douglass
Participant

This will facilitate a lot our process and help to improve the CSAT responses.

tmcginnis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@JoeMayall - any update on adding this feature to HubSpot?

bencesales

+1 here - this would be very helpful to know

Jamielynn96

Yes! We'd love if this idea can come to life. Is there any update on the development status Joe?

justinsmith
Participant

I agree this is a must-have for us as well.   This is critical to helping us gauge how satisfied our users are with their support expereince. 

MartijnWierenga

Love this idea, is it allready known when this feature will be availible?

folked
Top Contributor

Great idea. Like it! An integrated survey function is much better than sending surveys via email after the chat. Go for it, please!

FDalmau
Member | Diamond Partner

We are waiting for this solution for the last two years. Currently solving "manually" and without statistics. Any idea of a release date for this more-than-requested-funcionalitiy? 

gustavoorosco

I agree. This function is extremely important to everyone improve your services

AndrewGQ

i agree aswell, this would totally be awesome for our customers!

NZorzenon

Oh my goodness, this is essential! Please let us know that this is a priority!?

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi! 

Commenting for a customer here (:

Think would be great if we can have this since NPS feedback survey for customer support is a necessity!

ManuelC
Contributor

Would love this as well. Just looked for a solution on this today.

ktg
Participant

We would love this not only for live chat but also for chatflows!!! We have been pulling hairs having to create manual tickets to get customer feedback from chats. We would love this to be automated. Our service team would love you for it!

nathaliabueno

+1. It would be very useful to send a survey in the chat itself. Instead of creating a ticket and have sending through a channel that the customer was not in contact with us.

AFerreira1

Essa sugestão é otima, pois realmente quase não temos retorno quando a pesquisa é enviada por e-mail

Bri_Man

I would say to add to this is that sometimes we have people chat in that don't become Contacts, thus we'd like to be able to get their feedback as well. Thus a survey of this type that actually appears in the chat window after the converstaion is closed, would be very helpful.

CharmaineC

This is would be great. We would love to have a CSAT or customer effort score feedback when closing chatbox or email not just in the ticket. As they can just leave a comment or feedback right away once the conversation is done.