HubSpot Ideas

cgardner22

"Form Abandonment" Email Cadence Option

We need the option to be able to create a "Form Abandonment" campaign.

If someone starts to fill out a HubSpot form and abandons, we need to be able to send a cadence of emails after abandon to hopefully drive that lead back. If that lead enters their email address, then should be able "grab" that email even if they don't hit the "submit" button.

The cadence could be similar to "cart abandon" campaigns. 

14 Comentarios
ivyhughes
Miembro

This would be awesome!

ivyhughes
Miembro

Totally agreed! Love this!

cgardner22
Participante

Hopefully HubSpot can add this technology soon!

SPowell
Miembro

I completely agree, this would be extremely helpful for my company's sales and marketing teams. This is a feature idea I've talked about several times with my coworkers, and asked about in the HubSpot help forum.

CCrew
Miembro

It will be Awesome if Hubspot adds this feature 👍

ALin81
Miembro

Yes, will love to see abandon rate on the form as well and if possible what causes them to abandon the form...then we can target those people with followup emails to have have them complete what they started...

LBrisita
Colaborador

Yes! This would be an awesome feature add. Especially if it's possible to set up for all donation/payment forms, not just ones created through HubSpot.

awesterh
Miembro

We are building a quiz / survey and having the ability to trigger based on form abandonment would help us to be able to retarget those that never finish the quiz. So many use cases already, and with the adoption of ecommerce payments in Hubspot I think this functionality would have a lot of different use cases!

stefanifrim
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Crystal clear 

CCobos
Miembro

yes, this would benefit our company as well. Capturing those leads and being able to act on them quickly is a need at this point 

Bbowen
Miembro

Would love to have this in the pipeline. 

ASolares
Participante

This is an absolute must!

ChrisfromISB
Participante

A great idea. Not sure how it would treat/work for double-opt-in settings, but this is a must-have.

SSegundo
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

Yes, please implement this!