HubSpot Ideas

Siddall

"Follow" a Deal, Contact, or Company

It would be very helpful to allow a user to "Follow" a particular Deal, Company, or Contact?  

Management would like to 'stay up to date' and receive notifications about new Activity on a particular large Deal, for example. etc.

It would be similar to the "Recent Activity" dashboard but management doesn't want to have to keep their eyes pealed to a dashboard.

This Idea was spawned from my question out to the community.

Thanks.

4 Replies
matt-mso
Contributor

+1 This would be very useful as we have multiple sales users for each company, so following a company for updates ie incoming emails would be great.

Sophie_Higgs
HubSpot Product Team

jules_mltr
Participant

It would be very nice if there was a way to follow/unfollow a large number of companies/deals/contacts all at once 

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, thanks for your suggestions / ideas. It's now possible to see when a deal changes stage, when a record is associated with another record, or if an activity has been logged on a record of interest through a new type of notification called "Follow" notifications. 

I have included a link to an article from our knowledge base below that details how to enable these here for reference: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-follow-a-contact-company-or-dea...