HubSpot Ideas

Shay

"Add to Calendar" function

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 229 votes

Add a calendar feature to forms, or allow an icalendar file to upload, so people can add an event their Outlook calendar after they have registered via the form.

Mises à jour HubSpot
May 14, 2018 02:15 AM

Bill, thanks for your feedback @eden09, these are really helpful examples to work from. We'll add this to our roadmap and see what we can do. No ETA yet but as we have more information we'll keep you all posted.

May 11, 2018 11:21 AM

Hi @eden09! Not at the moment I'm afraid, but we're always on the lookout for feedback, if you had any examples of other places you've seen this functionality or ways it could help with your campaigns please do share. 

26 Commentaires
Jems212
Participant

Yes please!! 

We don't and can't use meeting function for our events but would like a way to do this still 🙂 

eden09
Participant

Hi @Shay

Is there any indication that this type of add to calendar functionality will be integrated into the HubSpot forms?

Thank you! 

Shay
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @eden09! Not at the moment I'm afraid, but we're always on the lookout for feedback, if you had any examples of other places you've seen this functionality or ways it could help with your campaigns please do share. 

eden09
Participant

Hi @Shay!

Constant Contact event registration thank you pages have the functionality. I'm not sure what Cisco uses, but their webinar registration pages have it as well.  This is the type of functionlaity I am referring to: https://www.addevent.com/add-to-calendar-button

Where the "add to calendar" has an event for all calendar types 🙂 

Shay
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Bill, thanks for your feedback @eden09, these are really helpful examples to work from. We'll add this to our roadmap and see what we can do. No ETA yet but as we have more information we'll keep you all posted.

brennaneedham
Membre

Hi there! 

This is definitely a feature our company would be interested in as well. We love the new HubSpot integration with Go To Webinar. In GTW, the follow-up email gives registrants the ability to "Add to Cal" when they sign up. Since HubSpot follow-up emails are much prettier and more trackable, we'd prefer to use HubSpot but definitely feel the need for an Add to Cal feature or we fear registrants will forget!

Thanks,
Brenna Needham

tommitchell
Contributeur

YES PLEASE - totally need this. Great to see it on the lead flow forms but please please add to standard forms too.

therobert
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Yes, this is definitely needed. I would love to not have to hack this into existence using https://www.addevent.com/. Eventbrite has this functionality. This is seems like it would work for now: https://add.eventable.com/free-add-to-calendar-button .  

I am using the latest hubspot HUG templates and want to generate an add to calendar link based on next event module and the events template.

langalich
Membre

Agreed. This would be very helpful functionality. Right now this process is clunky.  Ensuring we have an easy, fast way to create and manage these calendar links for Hubspot landing pages and emails should be included in the platform. It seems to be a big missing piece in the offering.  As a long-time Hubspot user, I know these types of capabilities roll out over time and appreciate the complexities involved - but this is a functionality that seems essential for helping to make sure individuals show up to events, meetings, webcasts, etc. I hope to hear this is coming soon.

hannalofving
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I'll need this as well! For both Outlook and Gmail. 
Anything new on the status for this request?

Mel-IndustrieCo
Membre

This is really needed, to provide our prospects a better user experience for confirmation of registration and ease of use to adding the event to their calendars. This will deliver a better conversion rate for attendance at events with it being in their calendar as a reminder. Thanks

TheMattKirsch
Participant

1000% percent need this! Please implement ASAP!

mitchellkp
Contributeur de premier rang

Yes, like Zoom has for its registration page!

mitchellkp
Contributeur de premier rang

Use in emails and thank you page

Mel-IndustrieCo
Membre

Hi All, 

Quick update - the workaround I been doing is using a tool called Eventable.

Within my hubspot email I have a hubspot cta or button image with Add to Calendar and hyperlink it to the Eventable link. 

https://add.eventable.com/free-add-to-calendar-button

Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

gil1002
Contributeur

What I'm looking to do is to be able to have on a landing page (thank you page) as well as on emails an "add to calendar" button that allows you to choose the type of calendar that you are using. Pretty much what addevent.com do, but I would like to see it as part of Hubspot's solution.

RevivalTechRepr
Contributeur

Holy moly I'd love to see this feature get some priority! What's a bummer, is I came across this slight oversigth when I griped at itglue not having the direct add to google calendar invite link in their meeting confimation email. I then dogfooded my hubspot meeting schedule link, and to my sadness, our meeting invite confirmation doesn't have an add to calendar handy dandy link thing lol. Shoot! I see the resechedule, that's great. Buuuuuuut, when I mentioned this to itglue lady, she gave me the same thing that support told me in another post I made about this yesterday...... And that's the drug out manual fir eup google calendar, make appt, download ics, upload to email... Yea no thanks lol. I pay for hubspot so I don't have to do all that banas haha. Meeting scheulde link is life, and I think everyone will agree getting "simple" calendar invite links figured out would be highly valuable for current clients, and another sales feature to lure folks in! haha. Think itglue lady it was zoom that didn't let them add google / apple, just has manual ics to download and try to upload to google on browser not app, and then it add dedicated yahoo link lol. Yahoo out of google/apple/microsoft is only one with dedicated add invite to cal? too silly right? haha. Cheers everyone!

AKnutson
Membre

How is this not already a feature?

A workaround is to include some urls that one can click on depending on where they want to add the invite - i.e. outlook or google. But, as far as I can tell, iphones don't work that way. Additionally, .ics files work considerably better in total. Just having access to an html block after a form would be fix this. In emails, that's tougher, of course.

SClothingDriv
Membre

Is now 2022 and there still are no features to add a calendar to a form. My institution schedules hundreds of meetings every day and having to do all of this manually is not an option. I am stuck using my current CRM and haven't been able to fully incorporate hubspot due to small shortcomings like this that are imperative for my operation to continue to run smoothly after migrating to hubspot. I have read about loopholes to achieve something similar bt the whole point of doing the switch is to simplify things instead of complicating the process