HubSpot Ideas

JVasquez0

preview of email template sequence

Hello

Is there a way to see a preview of an email template for a sequence prior to enrolling contacts?  The reason I ask, there was a picture error which I did not see, until after the email was sent to customers

Thank you

Jennifer

6 Replies
nc_3manfactory
Contributor | Diamond Partner

I can see how this would be really useful, especially for HubSpot instances with large volumes of sequences - it would help you know you're selecting the right one.

jackson_OFO
Member | Partner

No reason this shouldn't be a thing. We need this ASAP.

Derya
Participant | Platinum Partner

Why don't you simply enroll yourself first? So that you can see what'll they receive.

DaveGoff2
Contributor

@Derya, I'm doing that right now and the problem is that it takes several days because you have to have at least one day in-beteen each step.

Do this with a few iterations and it will take weeks to test a sequence, then afterward you still have to go in and adjust the delays to where they are meant to be.

Honestly, I can't think of any reason why we wouldn't be able to get a preview, it's a pretty basic concept.

TCarl
Participant

Agree! Marketing is supporting our sales by helping them to create templates with more rich content and variable data. Having a preview would give us peace of mind and make sales much more comfortable using this feature. If we had this it would definitely help drive adoption with sales.

JBoyken

This would be an extremely helpful feature. We need to be sure of what the prospect sees for content before initiating a sequence. It would be helpful to have the abilitiy to preview all emails in a sequence at one time with no mimimum delay between email steps as well.