HubSpot Ideas

alewolf

pass on HubSpot Meeting form fields as parameters to the redirect page

We would like to perform additional operations when a HubSpot Meeting is filled out. 

For us the goal is to capture the Google Ads gclid and save it in a custom property. That is not possible at the moment. I've seen other similar requests in the forums and on the web, but no solution at the moment. 

The value for us would be that we could much better evaluate the value of contacts that have been created through Google Ads, use the data to measure offline conversions and more. 

While I know it can be difficult to build something that fits everyone, I think there is a simple addition to the HubSpot Meeting tool that would open many doors. 

If you could pass on the form fields to the redirect page, then we would be able to capture the URL parameters on the redirect page and do all necessary operations on the contact through the HubSpot API. 

Unbounce for instance offers this feature already on their forms (passing on URL parameters). But they don't have a meeting tool like HubSpot, which is why we need a combination of both. Also appointlet seems to have a method implemented to process the gclid and pass it on: https://blog.appointlet.com/gclid-google-ads-scheduling-crm/

Therefore, could you please add the option to the HubSpot Meeting tool to pass on form fields as URL parameters to the redirect page?

Thanks

1 Reply
alewolf
Contributor | Partner

Btw. another way how this could work is to add the Google Tag Manager integration to the pixels that you populate on all pages. Through Google Tag Manger we would be able to access the form fields within the <iframe> and capture and process what we need.